Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Kim Darroch was right!
11 July 2019, 09:42,
RE: Sir Kim Darroch was right!
Trump was the best available. he wasn't ideal as his 2A stance leaves plenty to be desired but you got the best of what was on offer.

That asshole Kim and others like him instead of getting on with dealing with the elected leader of a major ally chose to pick away at him instead of doing his job. Good riddance. I have plenty of managers at my place that are useless but I deal with them taking into consideration their weaknesses instead of sniping at them.

Never before have I seen politicians actively criticizing a western leader like Trump is getting. None of them are perfect yet I have never seen politicians picking on any other politician. Why is Trump the only one that has been picked on from day 1?

Think how much progress the US would have made if the houses had worked with Trump, as they did every other president, instead of putting hurdles in his way from day 1.

The PTB reaction to Trump and Brexit have shown the world what politicians are like. Changes are afoot and not before time. Our politicians are out of control.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Sir Kim Darroch was right! - by CharlesHarris - 10 July 2019, 18:14
RE: Sir Kim Darroch was right! - by Pete Grey - 10 July 2019, 21:13
RE: Sir Kim Darroch was right! - by LAC - 11 July 2019, 01:25
RE: Sir Kim Darroch was right! - by Skean Dhude - 11 July 2019, 09:42
RE: Sir Kim Darroch was right! - by MaryN - 11 July 2019, 10:17
RE: Sir Kim Darroch was right! - by Pete Grey - 11 July 2019, 20:23
RE: Sir Kim Darroch was right! - by Skean Dhude - 12 July 2019, 10:00