Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Election Triumph or Tragedy?
4 November 2019, 21:13,
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy?
TPTB have been trying to foil the process the day after the vote came in and even before it ! , they have completely ignored the results and set (their own agenda) to remain in the EU …..and telling us (we did not understand what the vote was really about ) and that basically we were pretty thick and THEY understood better than we ever could....leavers and remainers do not like the attitude ….at all..

Do I see civil unrest ? Yes I do Charles ….most ALL MM try to control the narrative ….anything Leave is suppressed , anything remain is promoted , the good news is by their in your face actions they have openly shown their hand , no amount of electioneering will not make any difference …...as we will all shortly see first hand …...most ALL people I speak to around here are just hanging around waiting to VOTE for THE BREXIT PARTY the system is DEAD a new one is required ……...the latest news is Farage is NOT going to stand as a MP ? I think this is a very bad move …..he is well known ….there will be many unknowns (people standing for office) for the BREXIT PARTY and some misfit memories of what happened to UKIP …….it may just serve for a hung parliament or even worse remain in the EU …...if that comes to pass Charles that will turn things nasty and very ugly very quickly ! I really believe that the existing MP's have no clue of the decent and anger they have generated …….not a bloody clue …...we will see how it all pans out Charles.

PS any room at you'r place ? .

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy? - by Straight Shooter - 4 November 2019, 21:13
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy? - by LAC - 6 November 2019, 01:31
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy? - by bigpaul - 13 December 2019, 09:59
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy? - by MaryN - 13 December 2019, 16:02
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy? - by bigpaul - 14 December 2019, 14:38
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy? - by bigpaul - 14 December 2019, 15:36
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy? - by bigpaul - 15 December 2019, 12:59
RE: General Election Triumph or Tragedy? - by LAC - 18 December 2019, 02:52