Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"De-Funding the Police" - US
29 May 2021, 22:31,
RE: "De-Funding the Police" - US
(9 June 2020, 22:07)CharlesHarris Wrote: I hear Rod Serling’s voice:

"Imagine, if you will, a head-in-sand liberal of mis-applied compassion trapped in a decaying city. He supported the de-funding of his own police department, so now there is nobody to protect him. Somali gangs and Mexican drug cartels now rule with violence and terror, extracting protection money from their benefactors. Having made his bed, he now must lay in it, forever afraid, in the Twilight Zone….”

I would be interested in some links which explain in detail the UK model of policing and honest assessments of how that is working...
Our model is the same as in your own country, Sir. The Crown-Vatican-DC corporation is is in effect in many places. Why do you think it all went off in Italy 2020?
Defund the police is the same as folks who love their country trying to restore order = Marshall Law. Once it is bad enough for that, then any country can call in UN 'peacekeepers' - does this sound like Hunger Games yet?
UN 'peacekeepers' = folks from other countries with guns having boots on ground in your town.
Get gone before then or hope your range is better, if you know what I mean.
Comms are the first thing suppressed or taken down. Any of you guys in USA got internet service outage recently? They are just getting you ready with temp outages. Power too, likely. When it goes our permanently you all will be wondering is this just today or longer term? - just like they are planning for you's all. In 'scenario' tab I post of asymmetrical warfare - well, we's all in it right now - I don't reckon many are seeing that, mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "De-Funding the Police" - US - by bigpaul - 20 June 2020, 09:29
RE: "De-Funding the Police" - US - by River Song - 29 June 2020, 22:52
RE: "De-Funding the Police" - US - by Ajax - 29 May 2021, 22:31
RE: "De-Funding the Police" - US - by bigpaul - 30 May 2021, 10:00