Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather Threats & the Egyptian River
13 February 2021, 17:48,
RE: Weather Threats & the Egyptian River
Been cold here for the past ten days or more, its snowing as I type but light about 2” so far over three hours .....there is more to come ! ......I started two generators a week ago and again this morning second pull and away they go ! The Jotul 602 has been in full use for months , right now it’s 24.5 C with the 602 smouldering near the shut position ( just cracked open ) with four full baskets of logs in attendance .....just hanging about .

As I read MB s posts ( over the past eight years ) with regard to HIS winters ...it takes me back to 1963 ....big snow and big freeze ......scrapping my name into the ice on the inside of those box sash windows single glass back then ........as we talk in inches MB talks in feet ......we do not seem to get those bad winters here now in fact we don’t do much better in the summers , there is no real seasons anymore ( like there used to be ) no definition ! .

As regards your friend MB .....that seems so odd .....something a sheeple would say or do , there again who knows what go’s on in the minds of some ? That old age thing ? How long do I have left anyway , is there any point or purpose to carry on .....I know of many such types ! And I just do not get the negative attitude (you never say die ) .....in fact I have a special BOB it contains two tins of baked beans , one tin of corned beef , I can of dried potatoes , some of my dyhadrated veg from the garden, a stove , bottle of water , salt n pepper , bottle of single malt , and lots of ice ......just in case I go downwards rather than upwards ....but it’s coming in the coffin !

Messages In This Thread
Weather Threats & the Egyptian River - by Mortblanc - 13 February 2021, 06:32
RE: Weather Threats & the Egyptian River - by bigpaul - 13 February 2021, 10:29
RE: Weather Threats & the Egyptian River - by Straight Shooter - 13 February 2021, 17:48
RE: Weather Threats & the Egyptian River - by bigpaul - 14 February 2021, 11:10
RE: Weather Threats & the Egyptian River - by bigpaul - 14 February 2021, 14:12
RE: Weather Threats & the Egyptian River - by bigpaul - 14 February 2021, 14:40
RE: Weather Threats & the Egyptian River - by bigpaul - 14 February 2021, 15:00
RE: Weather Threats & the Egyptian River - by bigpaul - 14 February 2021, 15:53