Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult university degrees
21 April 2021, 17:53,
RE: Adult university degrees
The few people that made it to university in our village I could count on one hand....... maybe two ....via a scholarship back then.....I to left school at fifteen....and straight in to my apprenticeship .....it was very different back then as you will remember BP , there was loads of jobs and plenty of willing and able boys n girls wanting work .....any work to pay their way and buy stuff .....in my case wrangler jeans , jacket and a motorbike .

Although I can understand your view BP ....I see it myself on a Daley basis .....people in a job that have no clue what their responsibilities are and how to carry them out ....and they spend most of their time hiding while throwing their colleagues under the bus for their own misdeeds , so how do they get away with it ? .......usually because the next two tiers above them are up to the same thing and are as clueless and as corrupt....this in of itself maintains the structure ......this has been going on for ages it’s now become a art form for everything .....I have watched for years the standards falling ......back to the point ,you can see just because you may hold a degree is not everything.....just a part of it .....life experiences has a habit of grinding off the rough edges and things get smother over time .

Messages In This Thread
Adult university degrees - by Mortblanc - 19 April 2021, 16:14
RE: Adult university degrees - by Midnitemo - 19 April 2021, 23:59
RE: Adult university degrees - by Ajax - 29 May 2021, 20:58
RE: Adult university degrees - by bigpaul - 21 April 2021, 11:19
RE: Adult university degrees - by bigpaul - 21 April 2021, 14:20
RE: Adult university degrees - by Straight Shooter - 21 April 2021, 17:53
RE: Adult university degrees - by bigpaul - 22 April 2021, 09:22
RE: Adult university degrees - by LAC - 22 April 2021, 19:56
RE: Adult university degrees - by bigpaul - 23 April 2021, 08:54