Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TS has already HTF...what if we get similar again?
2 May 2022, 19:09,
TS has already HTF...what if we get similar again?
This is a follow on from the Bugging Out in a storm scenario thread.

Continuing from what MB said, we have been in a vicious situation recently. It was not an EOTWAWKI type situation. But there was definitely poop hitting the fan and it made things difficult for many people.

During this period my (now ex) wife realised I was not crazy and she looked at me like I was some kind of hero. Everyone around was panicking. She was super calm thanks to prepping. However, should we go through a situation like that again, where we are all locked down and there are police roadblocks and the alike, it makes for a very difficult situation if your plan is to bug out. The pandemic was a situation where many were able to get through and contrary to popular belief, the government managed to organise...something resembling a plan (let's not dwell on how well it was handled. The point is more that the government was under a kind of martial law). However it does lead to the thought of, if things were like that again, but worse, would we be looking at a slow decline as opposed to the more short term madness depicted by so many books, films, podcasts, etc.

Should we be facing another government managed slow decline, what would you do, what tips would you provide and how do you feel it would play out?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
TS has already HTF...what if we get similar again? - by Scythe13 - 2 May 2022, 19:09