Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany
24 September 2022, 20:45,
Germany
I ran into one of my customers today in town .....we became good friends over many years ....he bought a old farmhouse in northern France years back and lives there for six months a year , he told me of a recent trip he and his wife took some weeks back ....in their Motorhome .....the Rhine valley in Germany ......stopping in supermarkets to top up on food supplies as per normal .......lots of empty shelves ! With just ONE tin the only meat was pork and NO bacon! To use his words “ they are f..ked over there we could not believe it ...Germany the powerhouse of Europe “ you do not see that on the six o clock news over here do we ! He said ....I was about to ask him about France but the traffic warden arrival put pay to that .....mind you he said as he moved his car I am noticing some shortages in Tesco’s where we shop ! ....call in anytime we are back at the house .......we will I replied ........bring fish n chips it’s your turn from five years back .

G is as straight as a gun barrel I believe every word of his account ! Have we anyone else on here that could shed more light ? .....please do !

Messages In This Thread
Germany - by Straight Shooter - 24 September 2022, 20:45
RE: Germany - by bigpaul - 25 September 2022, 14:10
RE: Germany - by Straight Shooter - 26 September 2022, 14:11
RE: Germany - by Mortblanc - 27 September 2022, 01:23