Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are survival forums just more controlled media?
18 March 2024, 01:01,
RE: Are survival forums just more controlled media?
This one isn't. I let you talk about anything as long as it is helping us prep. I've not seen any post from you on how to survive a nuclear attack. When was it attacked or stopped.

I just don't want to have topic after topic on TPTB are trying to control us, TPTB are poisoning us with additives, TPTB are killing us through vaccines, TPTB are going to take away all our cash and move us to computers. I am happy for the topic to be raised if it is something new but no point in going on and on about wht is the same thing.

Once you have preppared for surviving the collapse of society by one method, that preppy much covers other methods as well. It is these methods that I am interested in not the exact method of our demise.

If these forums are not really intended to help people survive then you have found a marketing niche there. Set one up that does. It is easy enough and I'll help you do so if you want.

I've moved this thread to Open Box as it isn't really a Threat or Risk.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are survival forums just more controlled media? - by Skean Dhude - 18 March 2024, 01:01