Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepping Experts
17 October 2014, 16:02,
RE: Prepping Experts
NorthernRaider Wrote:
Hazarding a guess? Wrapping bodies, sealing windows, isolating rooms , making sterile areas, wild sex fetish parties ? Smile

I think your last suggestion was probably most applicable!! Smile Smile

Ah you were there as well ? Smile Did you see what Skean Dhude did with that piece of celery? Disgusting Smile

17 October 2014, 16:40,
(17 October 2014, 16:02)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ah you were there as well ? Smile Did you see what Skean Dhude did with that piece of celery? Disgusting Smile

what.............no flying helmet????
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 October 2014, 16:45,
He borrowed mine Smile.

As for ebola all we need to do if it escapes into the community is go into lockdown for a month, if we isolate ourselves until it burns out it cannot harm anyone.

17 October 2014, 17:09,
that is my feeling too.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 October 2014, 18:31,
Your math is WAY OFF!

The present outbreak in Africa has been going strong for nearly 10 months.

The clock does not start its countdown to safety until the last person infected dies and is buried or 90 days after they recover.
17 October 2014, 18:37,
(17 October 2014, 16:02)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ah you were there as well ? Smile Did you see what Skean Dhude did with that piece of celery? Disgusting Smile

I thought we'd all been sworn to total silence about that Angel
17 October 2014, 20:36,
You must always consider that there are various levels of experts. There are also a hell of a lot of people starting to look at prepping. To them, almost everyone on this site is an expert. In all subjects there are people than talk like experts and that makes them look good. The newbies will learn and adapt but in my view they will pick up something worthwhile from anyone.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 October 2014, 21:25,
Nailed on the head SD
18 October 2014, 12:49,
FYI Spandex reports there is a two page spread in todays SUN on prepping ??

18 October 2014, 13:34,
you mean someone still actually reads that brickies comic??