Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lessons From The Greeks
3 July 2015, 01:25,
RE: Lessons From The Greeks
oops soz I mistook the high MB buddy how about that spare room to mean Mortblanc in America...mybad
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
3 July 2015, 08:39,
cash will only be any good as long as there is stuff to buy, maybe quite a short period, days or weeks, in the Fuel protests which only went on for a week the shops were low in 24 hours and running out within 48, petrol station was empty within 24, that's why having no stores and running to the shops after an event is not a good idea.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 July 2015, 19:38,
Greece votes NO and there is no comment here for 24 hours???
6 July 2015, 20:21,
Watching and waiting MB. I think it has all been said so we are getting on with things will the whole lot starts to fall apart when the EU reacts to Greece tomorrow.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 July 2015, 20:23, (This post was last modified: 6 July 2015, 20:28 by Spandex228.)
Thanks Tarrel what struck me about your post was your comment, close the door and not have to worry, like you I'm covered I don't claim to be covered for everything but I am for most things!!!

I know I'm well and truly jumping the gun could this lead too a a TEOTWAWKI scenario ???
6 July 2015, 21:08,
Watching carefully (and chuckling to myself). So much for all the smug beggars in the EU. Hope it goes well for the Greeks though.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
6 July 2015, 22:05,
I don't think there is an immediate problem for us, we ( UK ) can continue kicking the can down the road for a few more years. That said, I'm ready now. Just in case.
6 July 2015, 22:56,
Confidence ......................?.....if the Germans play it to COOL the Markets will sort it out in quick order....if they seem to keen ....the markets will sort that out also in equal short order....what i expect is all the EU club to close ranks along with the USA giving their support to the club...all will sing off the same hymn sheet....thing is confidence ? markets will sort that ...but slowly...to hold up the market while THEY get the feck out...bail in,s ....bank holidays...work on the premise of surprise to maximise what money they can steal from OUR accounts AND devalue and restructure WE after all are just Creditors of the banks ....i will leave it to you to guess where we stand in the long line for what is left of any money they decide is due to us....remember NORTHERN ROCK after that bank RUN the gov said they would guarantee £85 k .....that,s been reduced to £75 k ...... HELLO ! ....the lights are on but nobodies home ?
6 July 2015, 23:07,
There is no good outcome possible here. Either reward and encourage more negative behavior in the other nations watching, while forgiving decades of government corruption and incompetent management, or shut off the money faucet and let chaos reign the future. Putin will bail them out in exchange for developing naval bases and having a warm water port in the Med. Bring them under the Russian Eagle's wing, to the distress of NATO and the amusement of Iran

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
6 July 2015, 23:54,
Third option?

Time for an internal military action, like they did last time?

They are ripe for it.

Some populations simply can not control the balance of their democracy, voting themselves more benefits than their government can pay for.

An outside intervention is unacceptable, from either EU or NATO, and intrusion of the soviets in totally unacceptable, so it must come from inside their own national force.

Time for a General to step in.