Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks and farewell from NR
28 September 2012, 20:11,
RE: Thanks and farewell from NR
I wiil miss you and your posts pal... i will keep a welcome in the valleys for you NR PEACE & LOVE N R
28 September 2012, 22:58,
Come on mate, don't desert me when I'm still finishing my UK nuke targets map!

But seriously, all the best and come back ASAP if you can. The place won't be the same without you.
28 September 2012, 23:42,
i wonder........... are we listening..... to nr respect in order here............................................please
29 September 2012, 00:46,
we all love NR if he doesnt ever come back, he'll be thought of by all of us forever!
29 September 2012, 04:43,
Goodbye NR I hope all is well with you. Thanks for your posts they have been really helpful.
29 September 2012, 06:34,
awww buddy you will be missed , hope the situation changes and you are back soon
29 September 2012, 06:43,
C'mon gents get a grip, no ones died. It's starting to read like the wake for Princess Diana in here with some of the posts in this thread and others, at this rate someone will soon be saying he was the "peoples prepper" Smile

I'm sure he has a good reason to bugger off, and even if he didnt it's his choice. Stiff upper lip and all that Smile

No offence intended, i like NR.

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
29 September 2012, 09:16,
hi,
I have not been on the site for long,but i would like to thank NR for
helping to open my eyes. he is truely the peoples prepper.
(well someone had to)
Good luck to you
29 September 2012, 09:34,
Thanks NR,

If our paths cross in the future, there are numerous pints of alcohol getting bought for you.

Be safe.

Sodomi Non Sapiens.
29 September 2012, 14:38,
its going to be bloody strange on here without having NR to bounce my ideas off, this is the 4th site i have been on in the last 3 years with NR, he was my "mentor", my guide and my friend, and gave me some good tips over the last 3 years and its going to be very quiet without him!!!SadConfused
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.