Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming to live off you very soon.
18 February 2013, 18:39,
RE: Coming to live off you very soon.
Madgirl, So is pension credit just a benefit where you don't need to look for work? I am asking as I genuinely don't know.

Paul, I'm just going off the dwp website. I'm 30 years too young to qualify.
18 February 2013, 18:39,
(18 February 2013, 18:22)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(18 February 2013, 16:43)Geordie_Rob Wrote: I also pay class 2 & 4 NI plus two lots of income tax. It's not nice paying it but its necessary to pay for things like education, health, BENEFITS etc.. I know if I lose my job there is a safety net in the form of benefits available. It's not much, but it'll help get you by.

Why don't you claim anything?

(A) I dont believe in the welfare system I find the whole system morally repugnant, but its a mute point because (B) I'm not entitled to anything regardless of what I paid in. When I gave up my job to raise my son ( wife went back to work) we lived off our savings for 3.1/2 years. Then when thinks got really desperate I decided to apply for help and was turned down, because I had not paid any NI over the previous two years I was not allowed any help, but the thousands I paid of the previous decades since 1971 apparently dont count.

apart from the child benefit mate which is a benefit!!
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
18 February 2013, 18:40, (This post was last modified: 18 February 2013, 18:43 by bigpaul.)
if you havent got a job when your 60 its not like anyone's going to employ you is it? well maybe B&Q if your lucky, if they still exist then.

(18 February 2013, 18:39)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Madgirl, So is pension credit just a benefit where you don't need to look for work? I am asking as I genuinely don't know.

yep, at 60 your classed as a pensioner, its PENSION credit, mind you it'll probably be all different by the time your 60!Big Grin hell it'll probably be different by the next general election they keep mucking around with everything.Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 February 2013, 18:44,
My father in law got a job at morrisons when he was 62 before he died.

When I used to work there they preferred employing older people as they have a better work rate & attitude than some younger people.

As for being a pensioner at 60, I thought it was 65 (or did they put it up to 67?)
18 February 2013, 18:51,
[/quote]

what part of edinburgh did you stay in
[/quote]

About 20mins walk north of stocksbridge
18 February 2013, 19:05, (This post was last modified: 18 February 2013, 19:06 by Madgirl151.)
when they made the system for jsa the pension age for women was 60 so if a man wanted to carry on claiming after then he could but his claim had to be made clerical cos the system wouldnt allow a person aged 60+ to claim it, same for IS, its and ancient system that was made decades ago and instead of replacing it, they keep trying to update it but it never works. Pension credit was brought in for all the people who only got a very basic state pension and hadnt worked to have a private pension to enable them to bring in more money, they also get all the same benefits (ie housing/council tax benefit, free prescriptions, free nhs things, etc) that a dole bum gets.

and the pension age is currently in the middle of going up to 67, it will prob be 100 by the time im ready to retire
18 February 2013, 19:44,
(18 February 2013, 19:05)Madgirl151 Wrote: when they made the system for jsa the pension age for women was 60 so if a man wanted to carry on claiming after then he could but his claim had to be made clerical cos the system wouldnt allow a person aged 60+ to claim it, same for IS, its and ancient system that was made decades ago and instead of replacing it, they keep trying to update it but it never works. Pension credit was brought in for all the people who only got a very basic state pension and hadnt worked to have a private pension to enable them to bring in more money, they also get all the same benefits (ie housing/council tax benefit, free prescriptions, free nhs things, etc) that a dole bum gets.

and the pension age is currently in the middle of going up to 67, it will prob be 100 by the time im ready to retire

i will be one of the last ones to retire at 65.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 February 2013, 19:49,
It doesnt matter who comes here, they want it to happen forced multiculturalism.

Prep for you and yours, plan, plan, plan,

They will never stop the influx.

The last lot got in because they said they were day trippers "visiting" and never went home..

If they wanted them out theyd be out.
For example those in the mail piece living on the central reservation...

No home no money Fu~** em off home..

Have they done that ?
No

Will they do that ?
No

You can see with your wide awake eyes whats coming...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
18 February 2013, 19:50, (This post was last modified: 18 February 2013, 19:52 by NorthernRaider.)
(18 February 2013, 19:05)Madgirl151 Wrote: and the pension age is currently in the middle of going up to 67, it will prob be 100 by the time im ready to retire

dont think there will be a pension sytem left by the time you reach retirement mon ami, as it currently stands today every penny the government gets in in income tax, ni and vat goes straight back out on the welfare bills. I think you will be like my dear friend Oletta in kansas who has to get by on her meagre savings and what she can grow for herself.

3 years after the coalition came to office to try and repair the damahe left by Labour, we have seen tax increases and bilions in cuts but unfortunately the government is borrowing more now than it ever did and the defacit has gone up not down. To put it bluntly the welfare and benefits system plus state spending is bleeding us dry and its never going to get any better.

For the last 40 years we have laughed at and ridiculed the peasants living in eastern Europe who still cook on wood stoves, have big veg gardens, keep pigs, goats, sheep etc and live frugally, Well we aint laughing at them any more they are the ones laughing at us.

18 February 2013, 19:56, (This post was last modified: 18 February 2013, 19:57 by Prepper1.)
YOU WAIT TILL ALL THOSE BULGARIANS AND ROMANIANS COME AND CLAIM THEIR SHARE OF THE WELFARE BILL.

IF YOU HAVENT BOOSTED YOUR PREPS YET, GET OFF YOUR ARSE, BECAUSE WHEN THEY GET HERE WELFARE WILL BE CUT, POSSIBLY PENSIONS AS WELL TO COPE WITH THE INFLUX, THERE WILL BE NO SOCIAL HOUSING ETC...
SLUMS WILL RISE AGAIN EVEN MORE THAN NOW.

IF THE CURRENT SYSTEM SURVIVES THE INFLUX IT WILL BE BY THE SKIN OF ITS TEETH.

I AM EXPECTING TOTAL COLLAPSE WITHIN MAXIMUM A YEAR OF THE INFLUX AS THEY BRING IN ALL THEIR FAMILY TO CLAIM WELFARE ETC.. BE WARNED, BE PREPARED, COLLAPSE IS COMING.

TALK ABOUT GHETTO BRITAIN, YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET.

ALL THE YOUNG BRINGING OVER THEIR ELDERLY RELATIVES OF PENSION AGE...

ALL THE YOUNG COMING OVER... WITH 15 KIDS...

CHING CHING CHING GOES THE WELFARE TILL....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...