Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rising sea levels in England over the next 30 years.
15 June 2022, 10:32,
rising sea levels in England over the next 30 years.
scroll down to see how your area is affected.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...2050s.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 June 2022, 14:50,
RE: rising sea levels in England over the next 30 years.
This sort of scaremongering is why rich people like Obummer and Gates buy up houses on the coast why the sheeple go running to high ground.

I'm quite close to the coast here and I've noticed that the sea levels go up and down all the time. We have even had flooding here yet my area doesn't seem to be on the affected list.

If I remember correctly we were all going to drown in the 1990s. What happened to that? Now they have learnt and give us 30 years or so. Saves face for their failures.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 June 2022, 15:08,
I put the link so people can see it for themselves, what they do with the info is up to them.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 June 2022, 17:44,
Mmm!

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aG...00bwp.webp
16 June 2022, 08:04,
Glastonbury Tor was once one of 7 islands , I believe it will be that again one day, we cannot keep back the sea for ever.
16 June 2022, 14:46,
BP, I meant scaremongering by the media who no longer dictate facts but add an opinion, usually -ve to everything to frighten people and keep them in line.

Politicians, the media and Plod at a minimum should be held accountable for their actions over the last few decades.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 June 2022, 15:00,
(16 June 2022, 14:46)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP, I meant scaremongering by the media who no longer dictate facts but add an opinion, usually -ve to everything to frighten people and keep them in line.
thats what the elite have always done to some extent but its become more in the last decade or so.
17 June 2022, 04:20,
Both of our capital cities have one thing in common. They both sit on a tidal river at 0 sea level.

According to the predictions of the past thirty years they should both have been navigable by Venetian canal boat for the past 25 years.

If the sea level had risen by one inch both cities would be flooded.

Your freekin' Parliament is 6 feet from the Thames! Our Capital building is in sight of the Potomac River. You can see it out the window.

It's one of those thing I don't even listen too, read or acknowledge.

I agree with SD, it's media terrorism.
17 June 2022, 08:58,
(17 June 2022, 04:20)Mortblanc Wrote: Both of our capital cities have one thing in common. They both sit on a tidal river at 0 sea level.

According to the predictions of the past thirty years they should both have been navigable by Venetian canal boat for the past 25 years.

If the sea level had risen by one inch both cities would be flooded.

Your freekin' Parliament is 6 feet from the Thames! Our Capital building is in sight of the Potomac River. You can see it out the window.

It's one of those thing I don't even listen too, read or acknowledge.

I agree with SD, it's media terrorism.
thats typical US thinking, Americans dont believe climate change is happening and probably dont believe sea levels are rising either, go tell that to some of the pacific islanders whose homes have already been swallowed by the sea.
18 June 2022, 11:57,
https://youtu.be/E5K5i5Wv7jQ

He's an American and ex president of Greenpeace, seems pretty well balanced to me...
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!