Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 18th annual "skills of the hills"
3 April 2024, 04:55,
The 18th annual "skills of the hills"
The 18th annual "skills of the hills" event will take place on Saturday 7th March 2015 at Gorwell Farm, Hemyock, Devon, EX14 4SR. Does anyone want to go along?
3 April 2024, 11:49,
RE: The 18th annual "skills of the hills"
(3 April 2024, 04:55)fram lee666 Wrote: The 18th annual "skills of the hills" event will take place on Saturday 7th March 2015 at Gorwell Farm, Hemyock, Devon, EX14 4SR. Does anyone want to go along?

2015?? you got a time machine??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2024, 12:46,
I think you must mean this one:
2nd March 2024.
bhha.info/pg/evt/thisyear.aspx
as its now 3rd April your too late, its been and gone.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2024, 14:20,
Mmmm. So much from preparing. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 April 2024, 15:16,
I dont know SD, skills are always useful, I have been to this event a couple of times , also the Wood Fairs in a similar (Devon) location.
3 April 2024, 16:08,
BP, I meant that he missed the dates. It's like preparing for a holiday and then missing the flight. So much for prepping.

It was probably worth a visit. I usually go to these but haven't been to any for a few years.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 April 2024, 08:27,
(3 April 2024, 16:08)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP, I meant that he missed the dates. It's like preparing for a holiday and then missing the flight. So much for prepping.

It was probably worth a visit. I usually go to these but haven't been to any for a few years.
I havent been since before the Covid Pandemic, they are very interesting and worth a day out.
6 April 2024, 07:01,
(3 April 2024, 04:55)fram lee666 Wrote: The 18th annual "skills of the hills" event will take place on Saturday 7th March 2015 at Gorwell Farm, Hemyock, Devon, EX14 4SR. Does anyone want to go along?

The Ray-Ban Clubmaster, with its signature half-frame design, has been a staple in fashion eyewear since the 1950s. This iconic model marries the allure of vintage style with the appeal of modern fashion, making it a perennial favorite. The Clubmaster is renowned for its versatility, easily fitting into diverse style narratives ray ban clubmaster. Ray-Ban’s commitment to craftsmanship is apparent in the Clubmaster's durable build and comfortable wear ray ban clubmaster. The inclusion of UV protection in the lenses aligns with the brand's dedication to combining style with eye health ray ban clubmaster, ensuring that the Clubmaster remains a fashionable and practical choice.
https://raysang.shop/ray-bans-clubmaster-sunglasses-c71
6 April 2024, 07:04,
(3 April 2024, 12:46)bigpaul Wrote: I think you must mean this one:
2nd March 2024.

yes,I dialed the wrong time and read the wrong time,sorry
6 April 2024, 08:35,
(6 April 2024, 07:04)fram lee666 Wrote:
(3 April 2024, 12:46)bigpaul Wrote: I think you must mean this one:
2nd March 2024.

yes,I dialed the wrong time and read the wrong time,sorry
it dosent matter as its been and gone.