Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Listening To?
3 April 2024, 16:15,
RE: What Are You Listening To?
I like to play this when I'm out and about amongst the sheeple.

4 April 2024, 08:28,
living in the countryside I prefer the 4 legged kind of sheep, they have more sense than the 2 legged kind.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 June 2024, 09:58,
https://youtu.be/TkYt9oR5_dQ?feature=shared

Hidden gem...
Survive the jive (youtube )
10 June 2024, 23:08,
Great choice Sunna ! …..bloody hell I’m agreeing with you ! …..good practice track for drummers …..rock solid ,trimming like a Rolex watch .
31 August 2024, 12:04,
Well right now in the UK the msm are pushing the band Oasis …..and that’s about it ! , it’s everywhere tv radio papers and internet WTF is going on ? ….with all that’s going on in the world switching the narrative to Oasis will not make things better or make us forget anything else that’s going on , as a safeguard I’ve taken to pushing shards of bamboo up under my toenails to get a sense of relief ….now if it was about the Beatles or Rolling Stones the UKs GDP would go to the moon within 2 hrs resulting the oaps winter heating allowance being reinstated within 3 mins we could have a national singalong …octopus’s garden …or street fighting man .
31 August 2024, 12:41,
the Oasis ticket website has crashed. ha!ha!ha!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 August 2024, 17:43,
(31 August 2024, 12:04)Straight Shooter Wrote: Well right now in the UK the msm are pushing the band Oasis …..and that’s about it ! , it’s everywhere tv radio papers and internet WTF is going on ? ….with all that’s going on in the world switching the narrative to Oasis will not make things better or make us forget anything else that’s going on , as a safeguard I’ve taken to pushing shards of bamboo up under my toenails to get a sense of relief ….now if it was about the Beatles or Rolling Stones the UKs GDP would go to the moon within 2 hrs resulting the oaps winter heating allowance being reinstated within 3 mins we could have a national singalong …octopus’s garden …or street fighting man .

I think it's all about ..not looking back in anger ... the song was used after the kids concert was bombed in Manchester I bet it will be dedicated to the murdered southport girls...

That's right folks dont look back in anger, forgive and forget.

Survive the jive (youtube )