Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye Summer
4 April 2012, 09:56,
Bye Bye Summer
Well, as we all know, summer is well and truly over haha.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/04...ather-snow

This is my favourite part..."Gale-force winds and snow that left homes across Scotland and the north-east of England without power are to continue" and "Eleven thousand Scottish Hydro customers were left without power on Tuesday" It's right at the top of the article, but it's one of those "We told you so" moments haha.

Please note that everywhere in the UK is being hit by this....except Bristol, that is just back to it's rainy self as it was before the sun confused us all haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 April 2012, 10:10,
RE: Bye Bye Summer
summer was never here Scythe, its called Spring and anyway we've had snow down here in April before, the first year we moved to Somerset they were digging new born lambs out of the snow drifts up on Priddy.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2012, 10:15,
Last year Summer was on a Tuesday. Summer is over now. Time to embrace winter again haha.
4 April 2012, 10:18,
aint you the gloomy one??Big GrinTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2012, 10:53,
(4 April 2012, 10:18)bigpaul Wrote: aint you the gloomy one??Big GrinTongue

Accurate one as well haha.

Nah, I never get bothered about the weather. If it rains, I smile. If it's sunny, I smile. If it is windy, I smile and fly a kite. If it snows, I go snowboarding!!!! Then after hours of smiling, I go and do it all again!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm always happy. Weather just changes the activities that I do that make me smile.
4 April 2012, 11:21,
It's still nice an sunny in Newbury. Same in Southampton too.
4 April 2012, 11:25,
its gone dark and overcast here today, i think we are due for some rain.
4 April 2012, 11:47,
I wasn't thinking of making this into a weather forecast thread. I was thinking more along the lines of, this severe weather will, and has, cause massive damage and ruined loads of houses and electric supplies.
4 April 2012, 11:52,
(4 April 2012, 11:47)Scythe13 Wrote: I wasn't thinking of making this into a weather forecast thread. I was thinking more along the lines of, this severe weather will, and has, cause massive damage and ruined loads of houses and electric supplies.

That's punishment for living oop north Tongue
5 April 2012, 05:16,
I can't complain we had some overnight rain and it was cold but there wasn't any snow. Where I live we are lucky, we often miss the worst weather. Kenneth Eames.