Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By George he has done it (Crossbow again)
30 July 2012, 10:11,
By George he has done it (Crossbow again)
At last and without pain I managed to cock, load aim and fire 5 bolts with the Petron Sniper, A very acceptable group of just over 55mm at 25 yards. Now I'm going to try my Longbow and see if I can still use that. Long bows are odd I am more accurate with one not fitted with widgets and gadgets !!!

30 July 2012, 11:23,
RE: By George he has done it (Crossbow again)
take it easy, dont overdo it or you'll be back where you startedTongue backs are funny things...once damaged it does not take much to put it out againBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 July 2012, 15:13,
To effing late, I'm in agony again, thought I was alright till we went to Darlington, Went into Smiths to get an archery mag and a radio magazine, kneeled down to reach magazine.. mega sharp intense pain, couldnt get back up.

30 July 2012, 16:07,
Big Paul.... gao and take awy his toys until he's completely recovered!

Seriously mate, you have to take it easy and remember that it''ll always be a weakness.

Hope you are on the mend more quickly than last time.

LS
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

30 July 2012, 16:28,
he's trying to run before he can walk...Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 July 2012, 17:00,
NR, you'll have to take it easy. Once the back has gone it will keep going. You'll need a complete rest and the manipulation of an Osteopath. Without an Osteopath I would be in dire straits, they have helped me on a good number of occasions. NHS Physiotherapists could not put my back right, but several Osteopaths have. Kenneth Eames.
30 July 2012, 17:23,
i did my back in taking out a hedge in 1985 for my then father in law, didnt notice anything at the time but in the morning i couldnt sit down, could lie down, could stand up but couldnt sit on a chair, i was like that for a couple of months until it eased off, i have to be careful with it but under normal circumstances no problems, but i must NOT sleep on my back cos if i do thats it i'm in pain for days and i've got to take it easy,BUT sitting in a chair or taking to my bed is fatal..its got to be exercised-GENTLY. i agree with Kenneth an Osteo would do wonders for NR's backTongue
30 July 2012, 19:08,
Will there be osteopaths after TSHTF to fix me, Nup I dont think so, this is something I have to just work through.

30 July 2012, 19:15,
(30 July 2012, 19:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: Will there be osteopaths after TSHTF to fix me, Nup I dont think so, this is something I have to just work through.
we aint talking post TSHTF my friend, we are talking about NOW..you need to get it sorted PRONTO!!Big Grin
30 July 2012, 19:57,
(30 July 2012, 19:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: Will there be osteopaths after TSHTF to fix me, Nup I dont think so, this is something I have to just work through.

Use the resources you have while they're available to you...
If SHTF next week, you might regret not getting that osteopath appointment for the rest of your life lol