Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk
14 October 2012, 16:01,
RE: Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk
Quote:My mistake, I thought we were talking about £500/month, not £500/week.

Ah, ignore my ranting then, still it felt good to get it off my chest Big Grin
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
14 October 2012, 16:17,
(14 October 2012, 15:37)HunterNurturer Wrote: My mistake, I thought we were talking about £500/month, not £500/week.

A hunter who needs new specs ??? Smile

14 October 2012, 16:29,
(14 October 2012, 09:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: So you chaps dont mind people getting over £30,000 a year in benefits ?. I know families who have both families working who dont earn that much, cannot afford homes or get a mortgage thanks to labour ??. Are you chaps saying that because some folks fall on hard times they should be GIVEN a better income and standard of living than families who work?

I find this fascinating because I honestly dont understand the logic behind this.
(14 October 2012, 06:48)Tigs Wrote: and we are all in it together! welcome to the new world order or is that the 1800's?

Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk

OK so how many extra families are you going to offer accomodation to on your farm free of charge ? Smile
(14 October 2012, 08:28)Metroyeti Wrote: Sadly were going to see alot more homless, they dont get the help now, theres going to be no help if cameron gets his way
*enough help, no help with cameron.

How you you work that out when the average family can and does get assistance from the state in benefits and other help in excess of £27,000 PA

i worked with the home less and people on the dole and not once have i ever seen them on that sort of money me thinks you are reading the dail mail to much guys
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 October 2012, 16:42,
Damn right Barneyboy, in all my years on this planet i have never yet met anyone who is getting this kind of money on benefits, a lot of people i know have health problems and should be on DLA or this new one PIPS but dont qualify, their not fit enough to go to work ...one's got mental health problems, anothers got Crone's disease ....a lot of the ones in Glastonbury were homeless...sofa surfing....!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 October 2012, 16:59,
(14 October 2012, 16:42)bigpaul Wrote: Damn right Barneyboy, in all my years on this planet i have never yet met anyone who is getting this kind of money on benefits, a lot of people i know have health problems and should be on DLA or this new one PIPS but dont qualify, their not fit enough to go to work ...one's got mental health problems, anothers got Crone's disease ....a lot of the ones in Glastonbury were homeless...sofa surfing....!!

yes mate its the way tptb work mate now im not saying that all and every one is not taking the piss but it is so small a number and they are being looked at
14 October 2012, 17:08,
(14 October 2012, 16:59)Barneyboy Wrote:
(14 October 2012, 16:42)bigpaul Wrote: Damn right Barneyboy, in all my years on this planet i have never yet met anyone who is getting this kind of money on benefits, a lot of people i know have health problems and should be on DLA or this new one PIPS but dont qualify, their not fit enough to go to work ...one's got mental health problems, anothers got Crone's disease ....a lot of the ones in Glastonbury were homeless...sofa surfing....!!

yes mate its the way tptb work mate now im not saying that all and every one is not taking the piss but it is so small a number and they are being looked at
when i was on the dole i got about £50 pw (cash) + Housing benefit(council) + council tax rebate, that was it, had to buy my own food, electric, water rates, pay rent on my garage, and i still ran a motorbike on it, fuel, insurance, tax and mot.....people these days havent got a clue.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 October 2012, 17:16,
(14 October 2012, 17:08)bigpaul Wrote:
(14 October 2012, 16:59)Barneyboy Wrote:

yeah 50 pound week bit differnt from 30000 grand a year
when i was on the dole i got about £50 pw (cash) + Housing benefit(council) + council tax rebate, that was it, had to buy my own food, electric, water rates, pay rent on my garage, and i still ran a motorbike on it, fuel, insurance, tax and mot.....people these days havent got a clue.

14 October 2012, 17:27,
I've a few figures for a few months this year
Homeless caused by the end of short hold tenancy up by 18%
Number of homeless families has risen by 44% compared to last year
London 3,350 up 27%
South east 1,380 up by 11%
East midlands 970 up 8%
Yorkshire & humber up 3%
North west no change
North east 470 down 2%
South west 890 down 2%
West midlands 2,160 down 2%
But some of these figures are approx hope it helps
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
14 October 2012, 17:28,
(14 October 2012, 17:27)Pagan-Mist Wrote: I've a few figures for a few months this year
Homeless caused by the end of short hold tenancy up by 18%
Number of homeless families has risen by 44% compared to last year
London 3,350 up 27%
South east 1,380 up by 11%
East midlands 970 up 8%
Yorkshire & humber up 3%
North west no change
North east 470 down 2%
South west 890 down 2%
West midlands 2,160 down 2%
But some of these figures are approx hope it helps

nice but we have the money to give fucking indra 12 billion
14 October 2012, 17:41,
Quote:i worked with the home less and people on the dole and not once have i ever seen them on that sort of money me thinks you are reading the dail mail to much guys

The £500 pw includes housing benefit not just handouts to the bone idle and work shy, at least it better do.

And nothing all to do with the Daily Mail, the article was quoting all the bleeding hearts saying how wrong it was to restrict the poor deprived little families to "only" £500 a week for doing sod all.

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected