New Scottish Recruit
5 November 2012, 13:29,
RE: New Scottish Recruit
Hey Welcome!

I'm one of the Scottish bunch. Your just one of a bunch of us! Smile
Failure is always an option.
5 November 2012, 13:35,
Hi and welcome. Don't know if you are a nutter or not but if you are you will meet like minded people here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 November 2012, 14:57,
Many thanks for the welcome folks, hope to gain and maybe even pass on some info to you guys.
5 November 2012, 18:21,
welcome to the forum dude, enjoy your stay ^^
5 November 2012, 20:13,
Hey Guru,

Welcome from the northern Highlands. I'm a new recruit myself, only joined a few weeks ago.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
5 November 2012, 21:00, (This post was last modified: 5 November 2012, 21:01 by NorthernRaider.)
God they are forming up already, OK English preppers just watch for posts on how to make Woad, if you see any y'know the buggers will be coming south soon.

" Oh ye take the high road and I'll use my sat nav and I'll be carjacked in Cumbernauld afore ye ! Smile
I like guru already he's an equal opportunity hate monger like me, he hates everyone equally Smile

5 November 2012, 23:10,
Cheers Raider I will keep a wee spot on ma mountain for you when the big floods come, just mind and bring your beans.
5 November 2012, 23:35, (This post was last modified: 5 November 2012, 23:36 by The Local Ned.)
LOL. Big Grin

Right BB....thats the torpedoes getting dusted down and primed for action just for the showaddywaddy link.

If that barge of yours appears up here there's gonnae be some boarding actions Smile .......

....to relieve you of any offending showaddywaddy merchandise.

Cumbernaulds' just up the road NR.......not much carjacking going on , just lots of stabbings and inter-estate related gang remakes of ' its a knockout '.

Without Eddie Waring.

Welcome to the site ma man.
(5 November 2012, 23:35)The Local Ned Wrote: LOL. Big Grin

Right BB....thats the torpedoes getting dusted down and primed for action just for the showaddywaddy link.

If that barge of yours appears up here there's gonnae be some boarding actions Smile .......

....to relieve you of any offending showaddywaddy merchandise.

Cumbernaulds' just up the road NR.......not much carjacking going on , just lots of stabbings and inter-estate related gang remakes of ' its a knockout '.

Without Eddie Waring.

Welcome to the site ma man.

OOpsies just noticed ( cringe ) it was the B C R and not showaddywaddy Sad
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
5 November 2012, 23:37,
(4 November 2012, 23:44)TheGuru Wrote: Hi Guys, Just like to say hello, I am a new member from Scotland and it would be good to know that I am not the only nutter up here.

Hi from glasgowBig Grin
14 November 2012, 20:18,
Another Jacobite nutter here, just joined up from the Ardnamurchan peninsular
A major part of survival is invisibility.