Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
17 November 2012, 04:48,
RE: Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
Good one Tarrel. A well thought out scenario.
Nice touch about the governments handling of the "didn't happen" fuel strike.

18 November 2012, 17:52,
(15 November 2012, 22:35)Paul Wrote: Why?
They mobilized in 2008 to go into Gaza to shut down the rocket attacks.
It's not like this is new, just history repeating itself.

A phrase comes to mind. "Don't F@@k with the Israeli's".
Love them or hate them they aren't a force to take on lightly.

They aren't the force-multiplier their forefathers were.
They did well up until the 1970s when the Yom Kippur War gave them a real clout.
The Lebanon War also didn't go so easily either.

I may sound pessimistic but the Arab's aren't the clueless rabble they once were, they are better armed and pi&&ed off.
History has a pendulum effect and it's gonna be swinging again I fear.
18 November 2012, 17:55,
(18 November 2012, 17:52)CovertRunning Wrote: I may sound pessimistic but the Arab's aren't the clueless rabble they once were, they are better armed and pi&&ed off.

I concur, and I fear that if Israel starts getting its well earned good kicking the yanks will join in, then drag us in, then the Israelis will use their nukes.

Apparently its OK for Yanks and Israelis to have nukes but if any other nation has them means they are a terrorist state!!!!

18 November 2012, 17:57, (This post was last modified: 18 November 2012, 17:58 by CovertRunning.)
(16 November 2012, 17:58)Wildman Wrote: Israel has affected the worlds economy, wars, contributed to creating the (mindless terrorists) that attacked the us and uk. They have created mass racism, and to top it all off our gov are in their ball bags like well cowardly Ptb.

Not really Israel, they just act on instinct.
The ptb are higher than them, a conductor if you will.
The middle-east is their warzone playpen.
It used to be Europe, now it's in the middle-east with all the oil, weapon's selling etc.
(18 November 2012, 17:55)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(18 November 2012, 17:52)CovertRunning Wrote: I may sound pessimistic but the Arab's aren't the clueless rabble they once were, they are better armed and pi&&ed off.

I concur, and I fear that if Israel starts getting its well earned good kicking the yanks will join in, then drag us in, then the Israelis will use their nukes.

Apparently its OK for Yanks and Israelis to have nukes but if any other nation has them means they are a terrorist state!!!!

Do the Israeli's have delivery system's for their nukes?
More importantly, would our missile shield be able to stop them if any headed Europa's way???
18 November 2012, 18:02,
(18 November 2012, 17:57)CovertRunning Wrote: Do the Israeli's have delivery system's for their nukes?
More importantly, would our missile shield be able to stop them if any headed Europa's way???

I believe they are in the form of a free fall bomb and not a missile, and accordingly they have total control over the air in that region so I reckon yes they have a delivery system. I also recall that years ago some pillock got a long prison sentence for giving the Israelis the plans for the 155 or 210 mm battlefield nuke artilary shells .

18 November 2012, 18:12,
The us gives more aid to Israel than it dose africa
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
18 November 2012, 20:38,
(18 November 2012, 17:55)NorthernRaider Wrote:

Whooppee I belong to a terrorist state.
Ergo I must be a terrorist. Big Grin