Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting amongst it
30 November 2012, 02:32,
Getting amongst it
Hi all.
Thought it was about time I made an effort to actually get my preparations under way so what better way to start than get amongst a forum full of like minded preppers.

Live in Somerset and member of her Majesty's Royal Navy so hopefully be able to give something back at some point.

Thanks in advance for all info and help you can all share with me.

Tez
30 November 2012, 03:20,
RE: Getting amongst it
(30 November 2012, 02:32)Tezauzz Wrote: Hi all.
Thought it was about time I made an effort to actually get my preparations under way so what better way to start than get amongst a forum full of like minded preppers.

Live in Somerset and member of her Majesty's Royal Navy so hopefully be able to give something back at some point.

Thanks in advance for all info and help you can all share with me.

Tez

ello tez, wildman here. this sure is a friendly and informative site!Cool
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
30 November 2012, 07:48,
Welcome
30 November 2012, 07:50,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
30 November 2012, 09:49,
Somerset based here too mate. There's a load of us here!!!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm Taunton based myself, same as John. If you're up near Bristol, you'll be surrounded by preppers.......and Spaniards haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
30 November 2012, 10:30,
hello tez
30 November 2012, 11:32,
Cool another Navy Prepper! I'm Ex RN, but still miss the life terribly! Somerset......are you a WAFU? Welcome aboard shippers.Wink
30 November 2012, 15:14,
(30 November 2012, 09:49)Scythe13 Wrote: Somerset based here too mate. There's a load of us here!!!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm Taunton based myself, same as John. If you're up near Bristol, you'll be surrounded by preppers.......and Spaniards haha.

Cheers all.
I'm near Wincanton, out in the sticks a bit but it's peaceful. Not too far away should a meet be organised though Wink

And yes I am a WAFU... PO(RN) Avionics Wink
Good to see members of the forces giving back to a receptive community

Tez
30 November 2012, 15:16,
Hi Tezeuzz

and welcome to the board
30 November 2012, 15:26, (This post was last modified: 30 November 2012, 15:28 by NorthernRaider.)
Oh god more pussers Smile, wont be long before they start accidentally dropping the bars of soap Smile, still at least your not RAF couldnt stand the preening .

Right when we get our first prepper Submarine SD and T can be deckhands.
Oye Sailer boys BTW watch our for the Bristol mob they are really into Rum the lash and buggery especially if you have any sheep. Smile