Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grozer Avar Decorated Bow 60lbs @ 28inches
19 February 2013, 14:31,
Grozer Avar Decorated Bow 60lbs @ 28inches
This is my favourite bow I have used for the last eighteen years or so, made by CZABA GROZER in Hungary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV3OHV5mpFg

This is the same bow being shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWbkw7dk-0g

The bow is very fast but needs heavy arrows to calm it down, if used with light shafts and points it kicks like a mule, but once you get the arrows tuned it is very quiet and no hand shock at all.
19 February 2013, 15:43,
RE: Grozer Avar Decorated Bow 60lbs @ 28inches
(19 February 2013, 14:31)Tartar Horde Wrote: This is my favourite bow I have used for the last eighteen years or so, made by CZABA GROZER in Hungary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV3OHV5mpFg

This is the same bow being shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWbkw7dk-0g

The bow is very fast but needs heavy arrows to calm it down, if used with light shafts and points it kicks like a mule, but once you get the arrows tuned it is very quiet and no hand shock at all.

very nice is that you on the film ?
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
19 February 2013, 15:48,
Yeah Barney Handsome Bastard arnt IBig Grin
I'm trying Parcelforce for your Longbow, the parcel services seem to have a problem with it being a bow/weapon, If push comes to shove mate I will meet ya halfway or so and bring you the bow myself mate
19 February 2013, 15:49,
Are they bloody arrows or WHAT !!! they look like ferkin harpoons !!

19 February 2013, 15:53,
(19 February 2013, 15:48)Tartar Horde Wrote: Yeah Barney Handsome Bastard arnt IBig Grin
I'm trying Parcelforce for your Longbow, the parcel services seem to have a problem with it being a bow/weapon, If push comes to shove mate I will meet ya halfway or so and bring you the bow myself mate

cheers mate cant see it being a prob if you tell them its a antique pal
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
19 February 2013, 15:58,
thats one helleva bow, your a lucky so and so Barney!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 February 2013, 15:59, (This post was last modified: 19 February 2013, 16:01 by Tartar Horde.)
(19 February 2013, 15:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: Are they bloody arrows or WHAT !!! they look like ferkin harpoons !!

I make those myself because I can't use Arrows with normal 125grain points they are too light for the Bow. The plus side is that thay have great penetration due to them being tempered, I have to drill them and pin them to the shaft or they will come off due to the impact cracking the araldite. They will fit 11/32 shafts taper fit, I have a couple spare if ya want some to try.

(19 February 2013, 15:58)bigpaul Wrote: thats one helleva bow, your a lucky so and so Barney!Big GrinBig Grin

that's my Bow he aint getting that one!!!!!Tongue
Barney will get my English Longbow because I don't use it anymore and a bow needs to be shot like a horse needs to run:
19 February 2013, 18:12,
You are trying to knock out Chieftain tanks ?? them bodkins look like they could drop a Rhino, thanks for the offer but my 25 LB bows would not be able to do anything with those javelins Smile

19 February 2013, 21:32,
Thats a beautiful bow TH,... and looked to be used good too, I still hope to get one some time
A major part of survival is invisibility.
19 February 2013, 21:37,
What is a great starter bow fellas?