Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
free e books to download
26 February 2013, 16:40,
RE: free e books to download
jesus that download manager is horrible :O

personally i use a firefox extension called "down them all" which is much, much nicer to use (also the only reason i ever use firefox) and you can download everything you want in a few clicks, or if its already configured right in 1 click, as opposed to just having a program that just right clicks on all the links you want a says save as, which crashed my chrome btw! (1st crash ive ever had on chrome xD)
26 February 2013, 18:26,
just for reference im currently uploading all of the ebooks in that link in one package (they're unsorted though) so if you guys check this link in a few hours: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2475omf7j4zvpl5/r36gC9uzkh
there should be a file called "Preppingdays E-Library.zip" Smile

oh and feel free to nab any of the other files ive uploaded there, they were all taken from other free resources!
27 February 2013, 00:44,
its uploaded! so go and download it Smile
27 February 2013, 06:13,
BP, Certainly a wonderful find. I think I shall download many of these and eventually, when I can afford it, have them put on to microfiche. Great material. Kenneth Eames.
27 February 2013, 17:51,
(26 February 2013, 16:40)Hrusai Wrote: jesus that download manager is horrible :O

personally i use a firefox extension called "down them all" which is much, much nicer to use (also the only reason i ever use firefox) and you can download everything you want in a few clicks, or if its already configured right in 1 click, as opposed to just having a program that just right clicks on all the links you want a says save as, which crashed my chrome btw! (1st crash ive ever had on chrome xD)

Am I missing something? What's up with Firefox?
Respect existence or expect resistance!