Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves in the UK, post SHTF.
8 April 2013, 20:21,
RE: Wolves in the UK, post SHTF.
(8 April 2013, 20:16)Luci_ferson Wrote: damn , I was gonna nominate you as leader of devon,
just incase I have to go down there for anything (family down there)
its always handy to know the leader lol

like i say, if there is a big die off and we go for a tribal set up then maybe, but i dont want to be responsible for lots of people, thats not my scene, i REALLY am the original lone wolf.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2013, 06:46,
(8 April 2013, 20:21)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 April 2013, 20:16)Luci_ferson Wrote: damn , I was gonna nominate you as leader of devon,
just incase I have to go down there for anything (family down there)
its always handy to know the leader lol

like i say, if there is a big die off and we go for a tribal set up then maybe, but i dont want to be responsible for lots of people, thats not my scene, i REALLY am the original lone wolf.

Try and stop me getting in Tongue Besides, you'll be off on your own and no one will see you again! Oh, unless you need medical aid, extra food, seeds, tool repair or just need to barter your excess goods for other things Big Grin
I can see it now......Ghost king of the Devonian tribes ....can't wait Angel
Respect existence or expect resistance!
9 April 2013, 08:42,
(9 April 2013, 06:46)Ghost Wrote: Try and stop me getting in Tongue Besides, you'll be off on your own and no one will see you again! Oh, unless you need medical aid, extra food, seeds, tool repair or just need to barter your excess goods for other things Big Grin
I can see it now......Ghost king of the Devonian tribes ....can't wait Angel

thats easy Ghost, the only way Devon would get invaders is from the Eastern direction, thats where some of the biggest rivers in the area are, did you see the film of the flooding at Cowley Bridge?, there's your answer. and no, i wont be bartering with anyone.what i've got i keep and what i havent got i learn to live without.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2013, 12:29,
devon is absolutely huge,
even if he got there. theres very little chance of you bumping into eachother.
theres probably people wandering round Dartmoor somewhere that set off for a ramble in 1950.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
9 April 2013, 12:58,
(9 April 2013, 12:29)Luci_ferson Wrote: devon is absolutely huge,
even if he got there. theres very little chance of you bumping into eachother.
theres probably people wandering round Dartmoor somewhere that set off for a ramble in 1950.

if there are, they are probably at the bottom of one of the moor bogs! yep, i think Devon is the 2nd largest county after...i think its...Yorkshire, plenty of room to disappear in, especially once you get away from the coasts and the urban areas.
9 April 2013, 13:02,
ive actually walked across most of Yorkshire, brilliant place, but quiet dangerous.
luckily the dangers are pretty easy to spot unless your stupid.
sadly Dartmoor isn't the same.
theres many danger you wont spot until you realise your gonna have to backtrack half a mile and go round it.
the bogs are only one of them.
9 April 2013, 13:07,
(9 April 2013, 13:02)Luci_ferson Wrote: ive actually walked across most of Yorkshire, brilliant place, but quiet dangerous.
luckily the dangers are pretty easy to spot unless your stupid.
sadly Dartmoor isn't the same.
theres many danger you wont spot until you realise your gonna have to backtrack half a mile and go round it.
the bogs are only one of them.

yep, i know what you mean, i got stuck in a moor bog once-about 30 years ago! the weather is another...it can change at a moments notice, 1 minute its bright sunshine, next minute its sleeting...been there too...and no cover to shelter in!if you dont have the right equipment your in serious trouble.
9 April 2013, 13:29,
yup some parts theres not even a ditch to get out of the wind in.
but your pretty lost already if your anywhere near those lol
9 April 2013, 14:40,
(9 April 2013, 13:29)Luci_ferson Wrote: yup some parts theres not even a ditch to get out of the wind in.
but your pretty lost already if your anywhere near those lol

not lost...just disappeared, which is what i'll do post SHTFBig Grin
9 April 2013, 14:52, (This post was last modified: 9 April 2013, 14:53 by Luci_ferson.)
well theres probably gonna be plenty of lost sheep to discover so youl not go hungry
theyl all be carrying something usefull. (sheeple lol)

Dartmoor is just somewhere i don't consider a short cut too or from anywhere.
it might look shorted , but youl get round it in half the time.