Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gonna attempt another North East RV...
7 June 2013, 20:08,
RE: gonna attempt another North East RV...
I had really hoped that more of us " Northern lot " wud be meeting this Sunday... much lower numbers than I anticipated..BUT...its Summer and the good weather is here at last !...just hope everybody shows up ....don't take this as a negative post .....see youz all soon Undecided
7 June 2013, 21:45,
(7 June 2013, 20:08)RoadWarrior Wrote: I had really hoped that more of us " Northern lot " wud be meeting this Sunday... much lower numbers than I anticipated..BUT...its Summer and the good weather is here at last !...just hope everybody shows up ....don't take this as a negative post .....see youz all soon Undecided

How many have confirmed? Have we got an initial RV point confirmed and a time? Don't take this as a negative but it's the Blaydon race on Sunday and the start time is 3pm so it may be a bit busier in the area than normal. I am happy to pm you with my mobile number and we can talk about where to meet up by phone if that's easier.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
8 June 2013, 11:46,
Bloody runners !Angry.......will have to move meet up point..will be near public transport tho, Gateshead area still ...cheers RW
8 June 2013, 19:54,
ANNOUNCEMENT.........PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE LOW NUMBER OF PEOPLE WILLING TO ATTEND THIS RV.......I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO POSTPONE IT ! hope the few that were actually planning to attend understand this, WE need at least FIVE preppers to make it worth peoples time and effort. I personally had changed plans to do this , had sorted out kit/caches/tools etc that I was bringing along to show others. So anyway its off for tomorrow.......Thanks to all the members who got back to me to say they were going. RW
8 June 2013, 19:58,
how come its being postponed? i thought there was at least 5 folks coming?
8 June 2013, 20:00,
(8 June 2013, 19:58)Madgirl151 Wrote: how come its being postponed? i thought there was at least 5 folks coming?

Just sent you a PM .
8 June 2013, 20:28,
So sorry to hear this, RW. I'll keep watching this space for the new date, and if it's not a Sunday I'll be muscling my way in among you.

Now there's a deterrent...

Lou
8 June 2013, 21:00,
Sorry its not happening for you guys
A major part of survival is invisibility.
8 June 2013, 23:15,
Really disappointed. Hopefully we can get things sorted in the not too distant future.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
9 June 2013, 09:54,
Sorry to hear that. Personally, I would have kept it going as the future of RVs seems to be meeting up with individuals and building relationships.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin