Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to see an enemy if they breach your area.
8 September 2013, 11:05,
Star  How to see an enemy if they breach your area.
Okay so me and my friend thought of this idea when we saw a Glowstick Alarm by SurvivorMedic
http://survivormedic.com/2013/05/07/how-...ick-alarm/
We basically did the same but instead we put some razor blades on the Trap so when the enemy trips the alarm the razor blade will stab into the Glowstick it will crack and burst and I don't know if you've ever cut one open out of curiosity but the liquid lights up, now if they get that on their clothes you could see them running or moving due to that liquid if they rubbed it it would only spread more! Obviously you would have to set up enough of these but hey it's just an idea.
Winning is not enough
8 September 2013, 11:13,
RE: How to see an enemy if they breach your area.
My son did that pissing about with one.
He wanted to have a look what was inside, so him and his mate broke one open and the idiot put it up to his eye and guess what it went in his eye... luckily none of the internal glass vial, just the glowing liquid.
His eye was glowing for hours...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
8 September 2013, 17:28,
I would guess it would be very difficult to set one up to go over someone but it certainly sounds like it is worth a try.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 September 2013, 17:30,
it would be a hell of a lot easir if the sticks were glass vials....sounds to complicated to get the liquid on the tresspasser.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
8 September 2013, 17:31, (This post was last modified: 8 September 2013, 17:33 by bigpaul.)
set up a bucket of "human waste" on a trip wire above their heads, that should sort them out and easy to acquire and limitless quantaties available too!!!Big GrinAngel

you wont need to see them you'll be able to SMELL them!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 September 2013, 17:43,
if you used my sh1t after i've been on compo for a while you'd probably knock em out...like concrete and glows in the dark lol
8 September 2013, 17:46,
(8 September 2013, 17:43)Midnitemo Wrote: if you used my sh1t after i've been on compo for a while you'd probably knock em out...like concrete and glows in the dark lol

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 September 2013, 20:10,
Make sure you get the right kind of glowsticks that can be broken that way, I don't think i've used any, even in my "raving" days that didn't need a bit of effort to break, better off tying a tripwire to a party popper, at least that could work in the daytime too.
8 September 2013, 20:13,
Yeah i Agree shotgun tripmines are a more user friendly option...more readily available...i have one rigged in my motorbike shed as an alarm in tandem with a babby monitor.
8 September 2013, 21:57,
A trip wire attached to the mouse trap which falls onto the push switch of a torch would work, and if the whole thing was raised in a tree to about 7 foot, it could easily be turned off
A major part of survival is invisibility.