Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
survival of the fittest
8 September 2013, 12:59,
RE: survival of the fittest
(8 September 2013, 12:38)Sunna Wrote: if you look at austrailia 250 years ago the people living their had no metal tools , books , ect they were stone age and from nothing europians have turned that place into a wonderfull place.

that's debateable, just ask the abbo's!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 September 2013, 14:28,
bp you could always ask a abbo who just had a liver transplant or who wears contact lenses , drives a car or likes to watch a bit of telly .
Survive the jive (youtube )
8 September 2013, 16:13,
the aboriginies have been doing there thing for 40,000 years plus allegedely i think we "civilised" folk might just manage to feck it up in under 300.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
8 September 2013, 16:21,
(8 September 2013, 16:13)Midnitemo Wrote: the aboriginies have been doing there thing for 40,000 years plus allegedely i think we "civilised" folk might just manage to feck it up in under 300.

exactly!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 September 2013, 23:49,
(8 September 2013, 14:28)Sunna Wrote: bp you could always ask a abbo who just had a liver transplant or who wears contact lenses , drives a car or likes to watch a bit of telly .

i stand by this Big Grin
9 September 2013, 08:28,
(8 September 2013, 12:38)Sunna Wrote: wherever europeans have gone ,austrailia , usa , africa, within a few hundred years they have made a land of milk and honey.
if you look at austrailia 250 years ago the people living their had no metal tools , books , ect they were stone age and from nothing europians have turned that place into a wonderfull place.

we are and always have been the best at adapting .

Agreed but these were Westerners from 200 tears ago..They had diffreent values, stronger survival skills, and stronger genetics than we have now in the west now.

HL is correct, survival instinct and capability of the general population has been dulled considerably in the last few generations.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

9 September 2013, 13:43,
differeent values , thats all the criminals , children from kids homes ect im sure they all wanted to be their ???.
we are just better even our crims .
9 September 2013, 13:53,
we are living in a disposable/throwaway," me,me,me", "whats it to you ?",money grabbing, soul less society.....better? I don't think so! I grew up in the 50s and 60s, we had less back then but we all knew our neighbours, and any of us kids could run to any adult for help....these days parents daren't let their kids out of the house! nope, you can keep your 21st Century, if I had a time machine i'd damn well use it and not come back.Angry
9 September 2013, 14:07,
Screw that BP. The tales of poverty my mother has told me in post war Britain are terrible. My mother was raised in what would now be classed as a slum in central Birmingham. You can keep the 'good old days' imo. Far as I can see there are as may reasons to go back to the past as there are to stay.

Just my 2ps worth Smile
9 September 2013, 14:08,
you need to calm down bp you can get things for pmt these days !!! Tongue Tongue Tongue