Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Real About Bugging Out
17 September 2013, 15:05,
RE: Getting Real About Bugging Out
It seems pretty obvious to me that people will initially stay indoors. They'll stay indoors until they are so desperate that they'll then be forced to travel outside their bounderies to scavenge. The timescale of when people will start wandering around in hopes of finding food and water will depend entirely on each individual and their circumstances. Some will do it straight away, some will die in their own homes but the majority of people will be between these two extremes.
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
17 September 2013, 15:11,
Maybe some of us dont see anything different to get involved in,.. or dont see posts that are of interest to us,.... I know I have become a bit quieter,...and its for these reasons
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 September 2013, 15:26,
(17 September 2013, 15:11)Highlander Wrote: Maybe some of us dont see anything different to get involved in,.. or dont see posts that are of interest to us,.... I know I have become a bit quieter,...and its for these reasons

same here,

i did have a thread related reply typed out but can't be bothered watching another one of my posts get shot down in flames, just because i think differently, and have planned differently than some on here.
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
17 September 2013, 15:36,
(17 September 2013, 15:26)Binnie Wrote: i did have a thread related reply typed out but can't be bothered watching another one of my posts get shot down in flames, just because i think differently, and have planned differently than some on here.

I am beginning to think like that, I know some on here who already don't post because of that very reason.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2013, 16:38,
what is the point of being on a forum if we (I) cant express our(MY) thoughts and feelings without fear or favour, if we cant do that dosent it become no better than facebook or twitter?? I don't mind or care if no one agrees with my comments, that is their prerogative but I do abhor the backbiting and personal remarks that seem to come with those differing views...sometimes.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2013, 16:42,
(17 September 2013, 16:38)bigpaul Wrote: what is the point of being on a forum if we (I) cant express our(MY) thoughts and feelings without fear or favour, if we cant do that dosent it become no better than facebook or twitter?? I don't mind or care if no one agrees with my comments, that is their prerogative but I do abhor the backbiting and personal remarks that seem to come with those differing views...sometimes.

Sorry SD.
Pot kettle black?
17 September 2013, 16:44, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2013, 16:45 by bigpaul.)
(17 September 2013, 16:42)John Wrote:
(17 September 2013, 16:38)bigpaul Wrote: what is the point of being on a forum if we (I) cant express our(MY) thoughts and feelings without fear or favour, if we cant do that dosent it become no better than facebook or twitter?? I don't mind or care if no one agrees with my comments, that is their prerogative but I do abhor the backbiting and personal remarks that seem to come with those differing views...sometimes.

Sorry SD.
Pot kettle black?
like I said before, YOUR a fine one to talk!!

oh yes, and by the way, you have just proved the point I was making.
17 September 2013, 16:59,
(17 September 2013, 16:44)bigpaul Wrote:
(17 September 2013, 16:42)John Wrote:

Sorry SD.
Pot kettle black?
like I said before, YOUR a fine one to talk!!

oh yes, and by the way, you have just proved the point I was making.

Now this is getting personal which it always does.
So I now I now withdraw.
I will no longer make any further posting to this site.
Now you can have the last say........
17 September 2013, 17:00, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2013, 17:01 by River Song.)
Sorry SD

PAul - you are doing it again. You hold your hands up in innocence without doing realising that
many people hold YOU as one of the main culprits.

Nothing wrong with being a lone wolf - thats your POV. Nothing wrong with living in Devon. Thats your place.

But frankly you need to show a little more grace to those around you. It's your incessant squabling that drives people away.

End Rant

See Paul ---- you've done it again
17 September 2013, 17:15, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2013, 17:18 by bigpaul.)
(17 September 2013, 17:00)River Song Wrote: Sorry SD

PAul - you are doing it again. You hold your hands up in innocence without doing realising that
many people hold YOU as one of the main culprits.

Nothing wrong with being a lone wolf - thats your POV. Nothing wrong with living in Devon. Thats your place.

But frankly you need to show a little more grace to those around you. It's your incessant squabling that drives people away.

End Rant

See Paul ---- you've done it again

fine, I shant bother in future, then.

I have contributed a lot to this site over time and have been responsible for several people joining this site but if that's not good enough my contribution if future will be minimal.