Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Doomsday Prepper’s’ Guns Taken After Declared a ‘Mental Defective’
12 February 2012, 19:28, (This post was last modified: 12 February 2012, 19:31 by mikebratcher69.)
‘Doomsday Prepper’s’ Guns Taken After Declared a ‘Mental Defective’
Although this story is from the u.s. the man appeared on doomsday preppers for national geographic and this was the result, so be VERY careful who knows your a prepper IF you are a fac or shotgun licence holder, you never know they might try this over here...

http://www.infowars.com/doomsday-prepper...ective/:-/
http://offgridsurvival.com/doomsdayprepp...defective/
Bear in mind they may be after the guns here as we've had a spate of shootings and armed standoffs with legal licence holders recently...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
12 February 2012, 19:32,
RE: ‘Doomsday Prepper’s’ Guns Taken After Declared a ‘Mental Defective’
Backdoor politics again really sad
12 February 2012, 19:39,
this is what i have been saying for a long time and is the very reason why i will NEVER apply for a FAC, one thing leads to another and i could lose all i have been prepping, better to keep one's head below the parapet!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2012, 20:03, (This post was last modified: 12 February 2012, 20:06 by NorthernRaider.)
(12 February 2012, 19:39)bigpaul Wrote: this is what i have been saying for a long time and is the very reason why i will NEVER apply for a FAC, one thing leads to another and i could lose all i have been prepping, better to keep one's head below the parapet!!!

This is the point I have been trying and failing to get across for years, Even the Daily Mail a right wing media source likes to portray preppers as nutjobs, WHY because we dont toe the line or conform, we dont support the establishment, we dont rely on the state and can see further than the accepted three party system. A gune licence puts you on their radar, simples. Any govt left or right wing hates one thing more than anything else, and that is people wanting to be as independent and self reliant as possible.

FAC's and shotgun certs are a ticket to ending up with a very sore bum courtesy of the state.
You can see time after time how the state andf establishment twist the system to ensure no dissent towards the status quo is tolerated. Anyone protesting against the Royal family and their parasitic hangers on who get the courage to tresspass onto the royal properties normally ends up getting locked up in a mental hospital because if they declare you mad they dont have to go through a public trial and face scrutiny themselves.

12 February 2012, 21:44,
This is what happens when you are honest with the state.

Who in their right minds does that?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 February 2012, 22:16,
I would think that talking on prepper sites about owning crossbows for self defence is a sure bigger way to draw the authorities attention in the UK. I have a licence & practice a sport to justify my guns. They can take them if they wish, but they can't be uninvented!

So for any authorities out there that read this :- I may intend to keep a low profile for common sense prep reasons as obvious on this site and also for legal security of any firearms I may possess, but I am not hiding behind any parapet because I have nothing to hide! I do not need my guns as any part of my prep and they are not included as such, as I realise the state may invoke limiting powers on their use in times of duress. Any common sense civilian real preps I do make will not be reliant on or include my guns.
Any authority who wishes to discuss this will be kindly welcomed. TL.
12 February 2012, 22:49,
Authorities use accusations of mental deviation Etc against peppers so as to rob them of their arms, and their right to survive, while those same authorities are comfortably ensconced in their bunkers, with their armed security and smiles on their faces just deciding which resources to strip mine for themselves while unarmed citizens are forced to watch, unable to fight the guns with sticks and stones....

Well b******s to that!.... They wont be smiling so broadly when My compound bow starts whispering quiet little messages....

Failure to prepare mentally, is preparing to fail totally.
12 February 2012, 22:51,
Guys,

Good comment by TimeLord, who has come back from the future to warn us to watch what we say.

I think all the talk about FAC abd SGC may cause people to think we are all nutters like the papers say. We have defined the advantages and disadvantages of a FAC and SGC and we should leave it like that with each making their own decision on their own situation. Although a prepper I use mine to suppliment my food stores and the prepping is incidental. All this talk about rising against our overlords is just people making a view heard but will be quoted in the papers to justify further restriction on law abiding folk.

Let's leave the controversial stuff for when you are talking face to face and the only people you are speaking to is plain clothed off duty officers. The same ones people seem to find looking for hit men.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 February 2012, 23:01,
if the SHTF they will take the firearms off any one with a fac or any other so stick to crossbows
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
12 February 2012, 23:30,
That is one scenario and it makes me no worse off that if I didn't get them.

the other is they won't and not having them can't be undone.
Skean Dhude