Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
YUP SUK is perfect
30 March 2014, 16:57,
Rainbow  YUP SUK is perfect
The forum is perfect, we don’t need any dynamic image or logo as a header, like a nuke or storm or hazard warning symbol, a pile of twigs does the job fine.

It’s far too British it needs more Americans, after all they know everything about everything and of course they invented everything.

The open access is superb there is nothing better than spending days or weeks researching articles just for people to come online, read them and leave without contributing anything in return.

The seamless way camping and bushcraft gets confused with prepping and survivalism is inspirational.

It’s so rewarding to see dozens of people read an article without replying or adding to the debate.

It’s so wonderful how members can try and GUESS what NEWS and CURRENT AFFAIRS other members have picked up on or are currently responding to, and are interested in.

We will never need news inputs from members who have picked up on issues that others may have missed we can just read people’s minds.

The relief in not having to worry about ones post or article being acceptable as someone else makes all the editorial decisions and you can sit back and relax after your weeks hard work gets deleted because it does not meet someone else’s criteria.

The joyous pleasure in spending time and effort researching and confirming sources before posting articles is only enhanced by watching posts being made by people who have done no research or confirmation before posting wrong and incorrect material as fact.

Post Counts, Thanks or Reputation buttons are far more important than quality posts, researched articles and educated correctional responses from subject knowledgeable members.

We don’t need a requirement that members participate each month with an article or their membership is restricted, its fine just watching people using the forum like a newspaper.

Social gatherings are far more educational, informative and instructional than organised planned rendezvous with fully planned agendas, designed to help target members specific needs.

We don’t need or want the colonial “Can Do” attitude that has made American and Aussie preppers the most prepared on earth, its far more useful simply condoning the “500 excuses as to why I cannot do anything”attitude of the pseudo preppers over here.
CoolConfused

30 March 2014, 17:14,
RE: YUP SUK is perfect
Quote: "It’s far too British it needs more Southerners, after all they know everything about bourbon whiskey and of course they invented everything worth having."

There! Fixed it for you! Tongue
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
30 March 2014, 18:37,
I love that Jonas Sir, you are my kind of southern Gentleman.

The south will surely rise again Smile

(prefer JD mesself)

30 March 2014, 18:39,
Don,t try and get around us NR ....it won,t work pal.
30 March 2014, 19:22,
SS I couldn't walk that far Smile

30 March 2014, 21:45,
Take that tongue from your cheek
30 March 2014, 22:11,
And where Dear Lady would you like me to put it Smile

31 March 2014, 09:57,
NR,

I wouldn't have said perfect but if that is how you feel who am I to argue.

It's nice to see you have changed your mind about the logo. I thought you were too stubborn for that.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 March 2014, 10:37, (This post was last modified: 31 March 2014, 10:39 by NorthernRaider.)
Pile of sticks or compost heap, what ever turns you on Smile

Either way its more apt for a BUSHCRAFT forum rather than a PREPPING forum, and what is with the Jolly Green giant on the left off a tin of sweetcorn for Smile

31 March 2014, 13:29,
(31 March 2014, 10:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: Either way its more apt for a BUSHCRAFT forum rather than a PREPPING forum, and what is with the Jolly Green giant on the left off a tin of sweetcorn for Smile
I wondered about that too, but squinting at it-its hard to make out- I think he may actually be holding a rat by the tail!! very strange logo for a prepping/survivalist forum.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.