Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping the Faith
17 December 2014, 21:32,
RE: Keeping the Faith
CofE choice made by my parents who were far from good church going Christian's ... I have no faith in anything , I'm a doubter(evolutionist) can't bring myself to do the blind faith thing....just bloody stupid if you ask me....lost all faith in religion from seeing first hand the evil that man does in gods name...sorry Mary but being a bit biker/rocker alt in my outlook I'm surrounded by dozens of faux witches who claim to be pagan's but don't actually partake in any of the ceremonies , they just like to dress in gothic gear and be all mysterious.....so in summary I believe you should go through life doing good deeds where you can , live the best life you can , love deeply and be honourable, decent and honest in everything you do....the desiderata strikes a chord with me.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
17 December 2014, 21:32,
well there is only one that we can live on ,may as well look after it ,just makes sense,and no I don't think cars are a problem
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 December 2014, 21:32, (This post was last modified: 17 December 2014, 21:34 by NorthernRaider.)
My Lord and Master is giving me the evil eye and telling me to get on with the ironing Sad

It should be " Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself" But many think its " Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you" Smile

17 December 2014, 21:36,
we come from the earth and we will go back to it .its the way things should be
17 December 2014, 21:39,
Wow, Mo, I never thought of dressing in gothic gear - what fun! Actually, there is rather more to paganism than the costumes, it's a deeply held set of beliefs and does not need a ceremonial side (actually I think BB is a secret pagan!).
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
17 December 2014, 21:40,
Barneyboy
we come from the earth and we will go back to it .its the way things should be

Please can we wait until we are dead first Barney ? Smile

17 December 2014, 21:50,
well that is the best way to do it mate
17 December 2014, 21:52,
I had a dude many years ago who said to me " When you are effing dead I'm going to dance on your grave""

I said

OK but I am getting buried at sea Smile

17 December 2014, 23:44,
Mary I don't doubt your belief's and I have to say the green man rock's just the Pagan's I know are posers.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
18 December 2014, 00:16,
Very simply, I have no spiritual beliefs, so obviously that has no impact on my prepping at all.

And as long as people don't try and force their own beliefs down my throat, then I have no issue with other religions.

As for the American perspective, I'm always amazed at how religious parts of the country are and I think this affects all aspects of their lives, not just their prepping.