Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McNab on international travel
23 November 2015, 10:33,
McNab on international travel
I like the article but would add I would also take a quality tactical flashlight , lighter, button compass as well as a tactical pen, and pack a destination legal knife in your aircraft hold luggage along with a multi tool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel...-tips.html

23 November 2015, 20:04,
RE: McNab on international travel
NR's excellent list should be everyone's EDC all the time!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
24 November 2015, 11:49,
It would also help if people didn't travel to these Muslim countries for cheap holidays, Tunisia, Egypt and all the rest where there have been attacks on holiday makers. There are plenty of places to visit in Europe that are far more civilised and welcoming, putting you and your families life in danger for a fortnight of sunbathing is lunacy.
24 November 2015, 12:12,
(24 November 2015, 11:49)Tartar Horde Wrote: It would also help if people didn't travel to these Muslim countries for cheap holidays, Tunisia, Egypt and all the rest where there have been attacks on holiday makers. There are plenty of places to visit in Europe that are far more civilised and welcoming, putting you and your families life in danger for a fortnight of sunbathing is lunacy.

Well said!
24 November 2015, 13:41,
Like Paris and Brussels I suppose??Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 November 2015, 13:47,
(24 November 2015, 13:41)bigpaul Wrote: Like Paris and Brussels I suppose??Angel

Europe is a big place, and there are many places to visit that are safe, but yes big European and even British cities are best avoided.

There's always Torquay or Weston Super Mare LOL!!