Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye bye Bunnies, Blackberries, Burdocks and a nice little pond.
8 January 2016, 20:42,
Bye bye Bunnies, Blackberries, Burdocks and a nice little pond.
Gutted----no other word for it, the twats have started to build a bloody Aldi on one of my favourite patches of Wild foods. It was a cracking spot for snaring, gauranteed for when you just fancied a Rabbit stew. It was stuffed with Bramble bushes easily supplying over 30lb of Blackberries a year, it had a great head of Burdock, but worst of all it had a little pond that used to attract Ducks aaaaagggghhhhhh, that was my patch you bastards!!!!!
8 January 2016, 20:50,
RE: Bye bye Bunnies, Blackberries, Burdocks and a nice little pond.
(8 January 2016, 20:42)Tartar Horde Wrote: Gutted----no other word for it, the twats have started to build a bloody Aldi on one of my favourite patches of Wild foods. It was a cracking spot for snaring, gauranteed for when you just fancied a Rabbit stew. It was stuffed with Bramble bushes easily supplying over 30lb of Blackberries a year, it had a great head of Burdock, but worst of all it had a little pond that used to attract Ducks aaaaagggghhhhhh, that was my patch you bastards!!!!!
Half a century of established Rabbit Warrens destroyed, I feel like those Blue aliens off avatar at the moment I want to shoot their bulldozers full of arrows.
8 January 2016, 21:07,
But But But thats progress for you, and if you are really blessed it will be a Halal Aldi as well Smile

8 January 2016, 21:26,
That's annoying, a decent bit of hunting land is hard to find. Many farmers in the South East are now charging for the privilege of shooting pigeons, it wasn't that long ago that they used to supply the cartridges and be happy someone would shoot there.

On the bright side - you'll be able to buy Aldis salmon en croute, which is really good, and the rabbits will move somewhere else.
8 January 2016, 21:27,
Don't even think about winding me up even more than I am, I might think about moving near you mate lol.
8 January 2016, 21:39, (This post was last modified: 8 January 2016, 21:43 by Barneyboy.)
That's the way things are mate ,my warren got ploughed ,about three year now ,now it has six homes on it.barstards got a place that will let me shoot geese ,but there are a lot of people round here that don't like that sort of thing ,and I have to live round here with the Knobheads
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 January 2016, 21:48,
(8 January 2016, 21:39)Barneyboy Wrote: That's the way things are mate ,my warren got ploughed ,about three year now ,now it has six homes on it.barstards

Cobble acre has tons of bunnie Barney, ask Bob at the ponds I'm sure he will let you harvest a few, last time I was there he wanted me to knobble those geese lol. I missed getting there last year had tons of commitments, but me and the Wife do love Norfolk, I might look into moving there to be honest, but ask yourself could the village handle me!! Might contact Bob and ask if I can put a van on there and move down your way.
8 January 2016, 21:59, (This post was last modified: 8 January 2016, 22:02 by Barneyboy.)
Yes mate that's the place,I think the thing is could you handle the the village matey,there are some twats down here mate ,sold my gun when I lost my shoot pal ,still got my bows but the fun police get the wright ass with that mate as for moving down here mate ,that would be great .
You still got to show me flint napping pal that 30kg lump of flint I got you is still here mate the prob is as you know I live about 45 min drive from cobble acre pits so it's a bit of a long way to shoot
8 January 2016, 22:31,
(8 January 2016, 21:59)Barneyboy Wrote: Yes mate that's the place,I think the thing is could you handle the the village matey,there are some twats down here mate ,sold my gun when I lost my shoot pal ,still got my bows but the fun police get the wright ass with that mate as for moving down here mate ,that would be great .
You still got to show me flint napping pal that 30kg lump of flint I got you is still here mate the prob is as you know I live about 45 min drive from cobble acre pits so it's a bit of a long way to shoot

yeah mate those backroads in Norfolk are a bastard it'll take you at least 45mins to get to the ponds from the coast, unless you have won the lottery and got yerself a ferrari lol.
8 January 2016, 22:35,
Ha Ferrari and speed bumps and back road, would rip the bottom out of it