Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up to THREE MILLION 'Preppers' in the U.S. are prepared for for the end of the world
11 February 2012, 23:14,
RE: Up to THREE MILLION 'Preppers' in the U.S. are prepared for for the end of the world
(11 February 2012, 20:13)uks Wrote:
(11 February 2012, 19:59)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(11 February 2012, 19:30)uks Wrote: How many preppers do you think are in the uk?

Real ones or armchairs and wannabes?, my experience on the forums is a solid core of serious preppers with a healthy number of new folks coming on board willing to make the effort and commitment needed to give themselves the best chance. Plus the hobby preppers who I still consider as folks heading in the right general direction. But away from the forums the numbers of Off Gridders, Transition Towners, Homesteaders, Smallholders, Traditional living types, Allotment owners, etc I think their numbers are growing exponentially, they are preppers by default rather than by design.

And do not forget the "Parent from Durham"

Don't forget the zombie apocolype preppers! There's at least 10 of them!

I'd say just below half a million in the UK are influenced by prepping. Those seriously seeking like many of us, I guestimate to be around 1 in 10, if that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Up to THREE MILLION 'Preppers' in the U.S. are prepared for for the end of the world - by Scythe13 - 11 February 2012, 23:14