2 VERY small breasts of cooked chicken
2 lemons
small box of dog food
1 pint of milk
bottle of bleach
it all went in to one carrier bag
cost..... £19.56

Morrisons... SHOCKED!

Wonder how much it will cost next month?
14 February 2012, 07:40,
RE: Cost of food
Four pack of Baked Beans in Tesco, before Christmas £1-27, just after Xmas £1-48, last Thursday £1-59. I have been keeping a check for a short while and am amazed at the way food prices have increased. Kenneth Eames.
14 February 2012, 08:16,
Are they really rising or price fixing?
14 February 2012, 09:42,
Not sure which. All I know is my pounds are buying less and less each week
14 February 2012, 11:47,
(14 February 2012, 07:40)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Four pack of Baked Beans in Tesco, before Christmas £1-27, just after Xmas £1-48, last Thursday £1-59. I have been keeping a check for a short while and am amazed at the way food prices have increased. Kenneth Eames.

Ken, find your nearest Lidl, pack of 4 Branston baked beans for £1!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2012, 13:05,
That offers not on at my Lidl anymore, but I bought some other brand from there for 30p a can, I get 2 bottles of bleach for a pound from a man at the market, and always by my veg at a market.
14 February 2012, 15:09,
(14 February 2012, 13:05)Melissa15 Wrote: That offers not on at my Lidl anymore, but I bought some other brand from there for 30p a can, I get 2 bottles of bleach for a pound from a man at the market, and always by my veg at a market.
thats strange, went in our local(20mile round trip) lidl on monday and they still had loads of that Branston offer, still their normal tins of Baked beans are cheap enough!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2012, 16:10,
I know where to but it cheaper point was how much the cost of living has gone up, I used to be a Tesco shopper changed to morrisons coz it used to be cheap not any more, and noticed Asda's 2 for 10p tooth brushes have now doubled in price along with a lot of other things. Sainsburys 9p pasta was over 40p last time I checked.
14 February 2012, 16:52,
I think that most companies are profiteering to build up there own nest. First mention of the recission what happened the energy companies hiked up there prices from what i can no reason.
15 February 2012, 00:14,
Before Christmas I could buy a tub of Tesco peanut butter for 0.52p however, in mid Jan the same tub costs 0.92p!!! That's an insane increase in price!!!

Just wait until the price of oils pops right up!!!

£5.00 a tin of beans. No joke.