Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
work ??
21 February 2012, 11:44,
RE: work ??
(21 February 2012, 11:25)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yup good point quite a lot of the medic lads I served with also kept a supply especially before the invention of clotting agents, still dont understand why were kept tights and lipstick in their pouches though Smile

Tights can be used to fix a fan belt for a vehicle.

The lipstick is incase you need to immitate the buffalo hunting technique of painting the toes red. You can also use it to seduce an enemy.

I thought you'd know those things by now NR.
21 February 2012, 12:09, (This post was last modified: 21 February 2012, 12:10 by NorthernRaider.)
HOW ON EARTH WOULD I KNOW THAT, silly boy I wear stockings not tights, I can clip my A G Russell Sting to my sussy belt. fed up with having to sleeep with American servicemen to get decent quality nylons though Smile
I think these pain killers may be a tad on the strong side !!!

26 February 2012, 21:01,
Tights can be uses as a tourniquet and can be used to hold bandages in place etc. As a mask for burglars and muggers and a sex aid for when visiting Essex. (You put it on their head in case you are wondering). Of course some use it on their heads as a sex aid to avoid id.

From what I can see most items have additional uses.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin