Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Preppers/Survival Research
24 February 2012, 19:29,
RE: Preppers/Survival Research
how about someone cancelling her membership?? the last thing we need is a media spy on this excellent site, would hate to see it fail just because of some Journo!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2012, 19:43,
no thanks not goner happen!!!!
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 February 2012, 19:51,
(24 February 2012, 19:29)bigpaul Wrote: how about someone cancelling her membership?? the last thing we need is a media spy on this excellent site, would hate to see it fail just because of some Journo!

Naa let her read to her hearts content she may decide to become a prepper if she reads enough.

24 February 2012, 19:53,
She could just sign up as some one else, in fact we may have had several conversations with her already, who knows who we speak to on these forums, we already know we have police officers that jump on.

It's a big not interested from me!
24 February 2012, 20:00,
(24 February 2012, 19:53)Prep Girl Wrote: She could just sign up as some one else, in fact we may have had several conversations with her already, who knows who we speak to on these forums, we already know we have police officers that jump on.

It's a big not interested from me!

Yeh, I get the feeling that Scythe might be a copper on the quiet. I saw that photo he posted and he definitely looked like plod to me Big Grin
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

24 February 2012, 20:16,
Lol,
least the officer I know didn't hide it, didn't advertise it till I sussed him out on another forum but he was open enough after that, but you can be sure they will check us out from time to time, that's why it's so important to keep posts within the law, the actually forum provider ( not the person that sets up the forum)if that's the right name for them is required by law to hand over every thing if asked to do so, including pm's, can't recall exactly how the delete thing works, I know we can't see them but I'm wondering if there stored behind the scenes?
24 February 2012, 22:18,
I have a tin helmet, with a rubber cock grafted to it, that I wear for social events only, so I'm in.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
24 February 2012, 22:27,
yup pc scyth and wpc allybear.....Smile and my fees 1 million dollars muh ha ha muha ha
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
24 February 2012, 22:50,
I still think paying Morgan Freeman or Malcom McDowel to read "Emergancy" whilst sitting next to a roaring open fire in thier sooothing voices. For 1 ten part 1hour long series.
24 February 2012, 23:07,
And a gimp suit, specially adapted, which inflates when crude oil prices go up, that I only wear for social occasions.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.