Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulk Apple juice
25 February 2012, 12:18,
Bulk Apple juice
In our house we are getting through at least a litre of fresh apple juice a day that comes in square carboard drinks cartons of about 1 litre each, does anyone know of a shop or store than does say 1 gallon containers ?

25 February 2012, 12:26,
RE: Bulk Apple juice
last time we went to Tescos i bought a 4 pack(4 X 1litre that is) of Apple Juice.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 February 2012, 12:55,
We are buying 12 cartons a time and its not lasting 2 weeks, i was hoping to gind it being sold in gallon containers.

25 February 2012, 13:36,
Any good? This is Apple juice concentrate, a lot of the cheaper apple juices are made from this.

http://www.ethicalsuperstore.com/product...ice-400ml/

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
25 February 2012, 14:09,
Thanks TOF, it works out more expensive than bulk bought juice though, i appreciate you looking.

25 February 2012, 14:19,
(25 February 2012, 12:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: We are buying 12 cartons a time and its not lasting 2 weeks, i was hoping to gind it being sold in gallon containers.
i buy 6 cartons at a time or 2X4 packs, lasts me a while, i'm the only one who drinks it in our house, OH prefers water!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 February 2012, 16:15,
Maybe have a Google for something cheaper. I don't drink fruit juice, so wouldn't know the prices. I did used to buy Apple juice concentrate by the gallon when TOF jnr was little. I got that from Jordans(the cereal folk) Mill shop in Biggleswade, so you must be able to still get it.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
25 February 2012, 17:16,
Its around the 50 pence a litre from most sources