Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New TV Series
8 March 2012, 15:20, (This post was last modified: 8 March 2012, 15:21 by Scythe13.)
New TV Series
This is getting crazy.

Theres a show starting that follows an American company that builds 'doomsday' bunkers!!!

The link doesn't work, but episode 1 is out and about!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...rmageddon/
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 March 2012, 17:59,
RE: New TV Series
I think we should make our own show. People do Podcasts now and streaming is not an issue. The only problem is we need the handsome chiselled film star look. Let me just check the mirror.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 March 2012, 19:05,
Dashed handsome fellow you are SD, Teeth like stars, they come out at night, an unforgetable smile like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Smile
Our own show now that is a positive thing, No use to me but a good media source ran and operated by UK preppers would be good for the community.

8 March 2012, 19:33,
Film star look? I look like Shrek, if that helps haha.

Anyway, I think we have a show all about us.......CrimeWatch.

(8 March 2012, 19:05)NorthernRaider Wrote: Our own show now that is a positive thing, No use to me but a good media source ran and operated by UK preppers would be good for the community.

I'd well be up for that! Could be so much fun.

Okay, who's sending me to survive on that tropical paradise?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 March 2012, 19:58,
here's the link to doomsday bunkers I watched today

http://www.putlocker.com/file/2FE1A4AE71410F24#

it's entertaining, though I didn't find any useful prepping tips from this one.

(8 March 2012, 17:59)Skean Dhude Wrote: I think we should make our own show. People do Podcasts now and streaming is not an issue. The only problem is we need the handsome chiselled film star look. Let me just check the mirror.

I think that's a good idea Smile I'm sure someone on here knows how to manage the technical side of things. You just need to find someone to face it. I don't really have any skills that would help but I'd like to help if I could
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
8 March 2012, 20:41,
I do think it is a good idea but I'm run off my feet as it is. Maybe later and when we find someone to be the face. I''ll think about it when I fulfill my obligations to others..

As far as the technical stuff is concerned nowadays it is not an issue.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 March 2012, 22:35,
how about max headroom for the front man
to win the war, you must be willing to die
11 March 2012, 09:51,
i prefer Kryton from Red Dwarf- he has good diction and grammar!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2012, 10:12,
(11 March 2012, 09:51)bigpaul Wrote: i prefer Kryton from Red Dwarf- he has good diction and grammar!Tongue

Well twist my nipple nuts i will switch to smug mode Smile