Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bristol on Pause
14 March 2012, 23:44,
Bristol on Pause
Hi Everyone

Just thought I'd better explain a couple of things.

Firstly, it's been great meeting everyone. At the next meet for everyone in Bristol it'll be best we do another social, because that will allow everyone to meet at the same time.

Secondly, as we all know, there is a fair bit of media interest in prepping as a whole. Along with that, we've had direct interest on this forum. So, for the sake of OPSEC, I'm placing the next Bristol Meet on hold. At least until the media attention cools down.

I'll be available most days if anyone wants to meet up. But as for a large group meeting, I think it's best that we wait until after the media attention dies down. During the mean time, I'll be designing an events program that people can do, as well as check out things like regular country walks/edible food walks, etc.

If anyone needs me for anything, please message me and I'll see what I can get sorted.

There's no I in team. But there's a U and I in survive.

Thanks to all the Bristol group in advance for being understanding.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
15 March 2012, 11:00, (This post was last modified: 15 March 2012, 11:01 by mikebratcher69.)
RE: Bristol on Pause
wow you should be one of those company pep talk people....
You know the one's that when you get a job they tell you all about what a fabulous company it is.....TongueTongue
If you have any problems talk to Scythe from Personel....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
5 April 2012, 13:48,
I am down in the South West, probably couple of hours from Bristol. Met up with SD last weekend, had a good chat and exchange.
Interested in meeting up with local people. May be just a chat to start over a pint.
Anyone just want a chat like a couple of chaps over a pint let me know.
Don't get to monitor this site much so grateful if any meets you can email me direct,at least to start.
Thanks
John
survivalnut@gmx.com
5 April 2012, 14:39,
Bristol On Pause.....

Not for long.

I'll be arranging another social meet shortly. We should all enjoy the Easter, and then I'll make sure we have at least 2 meets before the Olympics start. The next meet will be a social, then after that it will be slightly more of a survival strategy thing based around possibly olympic problems that might effect us.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin