Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This isn't news!!!
1 April 2012, 09:25,
RE: This isn't news!!!
i have always been in favour of capital punishment for major crimes like murder and terrorism, i dont see why we should pay to keep them in prison for the rest of their lives.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2012, 09:47,
I think we should have some sort of chain gang like in the U.S. wherby they do work under supervision, and they dont get fed if they dont work.
So i days work equals 1 days food.... Like B.P. was saying bout Torrington...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
1 April 2012, 10:24,
well, i suppose that is an option Mike, but you still have to pay or at least feed the guards who could themselves be doing something more useful.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2012, 10:35,
(1 April 2012, 09:47)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I think we should have some sort of chain gang like in the U.S. wherby they do work under supervision, and they dont get fed if they dont work.
So i days work equals 1 days food.... Like B.P. was saying bout Torrington...

SOLD!!! As long as the work they're doing is more valuable than the food they're eating and the wages of the guards....it's a good idea.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 April 2012, 10:56,
in a post fall world we cant afford to have people sitting idly by, prisoners and guards alike need to work to help the group,hamlet or village. however i still think having murderers in our midst is a very risky thing, so we either have to do 1 of 2 things, either murder is a capital offence and is dealt with straight away OR after a short sentence they are then BANISHED from the group and set out to wander where they will, being seen near the group is punishable by capital punishment and is instant.
1 April 2012, 11:27,
Thats a better idea B.P.
1 April 2012, 12:21,
You really want someone that knows your numbers, defensive capabilities and weapons info with a massive grudge wandering around for raiders to meet then go ahead. Nothing could possibly go wrong with that.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 April 2012, 12:39,
Rebuild the tyburn tree at marble arch.
1 April 2012, 13:04,
(1 April 2012, 12:21)Skean Dhude Wrote: You really want someone that knows your numbers, defensive capabilities and weapons info with a massive grudge wandering around for raiders to meet then go ahead. Nothing could possibly go wrong with that.

in that case, their is only 1 option-isnt there??
1 April 2012, 15:36,
Yup, eat them....TongueTongueTongue