Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So if the electricity went off for good ?
29 March 2012, 09:32,
RE: So if the electricity went off for good ?
(29 March 2012, 09:16)TOF Wrote: I've never seen the significance of the banks going down. If the electricity went off for good, money would be worthless, barter items would be king. This is one of the reasons I keep on at TOF jnr to learn a many manual skills as possible.
I have been in an excellent position here, water source nearby, septic tank etc. Moving to a flat is going to be difficult. I have to completely rethink my strategy and safeguards.

The only problem that I and a few others have been troubled with is if say for example we all lose our " Paper monitary " wealth cos all the systems are lost. OK so then everyone is sklint and everyone has lost all their monitary wealth such as salaies, wages, savings, pensions etc.
So most ordinary would shrug our shoulders and start bartering , but theres a problem, In the UK theres plenty of greedy rich capitalists property developers, bankers etc who would equally find out all their millions had also vanished EXCEPT for the paper deeds and land registry docs for every home.

That means they have by simple possession the rights and ownership to your home!!!!, and those greedy bastards will instantly start demanding you start finding a way to pay your mortgage or tenancy agreement. Anmd I reckon the Tax collecting people will do the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So if the electricity went off for good ? - by NorthernRaider - 29 March 2012, 09:32