Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sheeple are panicking already over fuel
29 March 2012, 17:37,
RE: The sheeple are panicking already over fuel
(29 March 2012, 17:14)NorthernRaider Wrote: Keep a cache of treated and stabilised fuel at home ( safely of course in purpose designed containers in a well ventilated structure away from the house.
Please look at this article and photos of panic stricken sheeple causing so much chaos that in Dorsetshire the police had to be called to control traffic and they were forced to close fuel stations..

These sad pathetic creatures utterly disgust me, because when things are normal they condemn and ridicule preppers, but as soon as thing look back they start panic buying and stockpiling like the end of the world was coming.

This is why we need our caches and preps so we are not affected by the instinct and panic driven sheeple.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ng-up.html
probably wont be able to get cans filled now after all the current malarky, dont know when our local garage will get its next delivery, am going into our nearby (20mile round trip) large town tomorrow for some top up supplies after my illness, will see what petrol stocks and queues are like there, the stupid thing is no strike will begin before Monday week so i dont know what everyone is panicking for! i have enough plastic(10litre) cans to store 30 litres+ which is enough for a half fill, OH is ok with that( but see my previous post about Insurance) will then have to rotate it when things calm down.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sheeple are panicking already over fuel - by bigpaul - 29 March 2012, 17:37