Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thousands of truckers to stop soldiers moving fuel
2 April 2012, 13:54,
RE: Thousands of truckers to stop soldiers moving fuel
same here, got to go to health centre tomorrow for blood test then some top up shopping, OH has got chiropodist on thursday then we dont have to go anywhere until next tuesday which is our 2-3 week Tesco shop.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2012, 09:47,
I was saying this very thing to my Daughter last week, no sooner will one lot of drivers strike and the others will come out in sympathy , as for Petrol my local shell was empty yesterday, which socked me coz I've not seen one queue.
3 April 2012, 09:50,
local filling station was empty on Thursday, got its delivery on Friday, apparently the queue was out of the garage, past the auctioneers and up round the primary school, which is quite surprising seeing this is a small place.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 April 2012, 13:57,
Up here in civilisation we had a few queues with cars having to wait three deep at the pumps but there is plenty now.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 April 2012, 14:05,
yep, it seems all quiet here now, Union is supposed to be having talks at ACAS tomorrow, i'll be filling up a couple of cans tomorrow provided the garage hasnt run out again-which they do on a regular basis(when there isnt even a strike on), i dont think they fill their tanks to the top-bloody skinflints!