Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NUKES
8 April 2012, 19:25,
NUKES
does any one have tasz 50mt nukes if so bloody hell look at the link PG HAS LEFT
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 April 2012, 19:31,
RE: NUKES
The Russian have them.

We developed technology that allows nukes to be delivered within 18 inches of the targets. Thus requiring smaller warhead yields to achieve the same results. The Russians couldn't and thus they increased the yield so that it doesn't matter.

imo we would be better sharing the delivery systems so they could reduce the size of their nukes. Our nuclear policy doesn't make me feel comfortable.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 April 2012, 19:33,
SO NOT SAFE ANYWERE SD
9 April 2012, 12:10,
Exactly.Although they won't use the Tsars on us. They would most likely be for hardened targets prob in the US. However, even their smaller ones are enough.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 April 2012, 17:46,
Im pretty sure Barney you will have some nukes coming your because of the Air Forces bases near you Marham, neatshead etc
Failure is NOT an option
9 April 2012, 18:44,
(9 April 2012, 17:46)uks Wrote: Im pretty sure Barney you will have some nukes coming your because of the Air Forces bases near you Marham, neatshead etc

yeah i think we will be a big hole
9 April 2012, 19:00,
Well Barney now you know what one thing is you need to plan for. Getting Away From Ground Zero.
Skean Dhude
9 April 2012, 19:06,
yeah SD were would that be in GBSmile
10 April 2012, 05:21,
There are many small Islands off of the coast of Scotland and a long way away from where you stay Barney. If you could buy some land you could work it or, maybe get a croft. Your standard of living would probably fall but you would probably have peace of mind. Of course, you might have skills that could give you the lifestyle that you are used to. I do not know your situation. Kenneth Eames.
10 April 2012, 13:40,
i think scotland will be hit big time thats were the trident subs are based so sod thatSmile