Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oh F*** todays Daily Mail
11 April 2012, 19:00,
RE: Oh F*** todays Daily Mail
LOL it's not real! was a guy on tv while back saying with every thing going on in the world we need to be more prepared, they thought if they did it about zombies it would grab peoples attention and get them thinking about it, but the very fact that suddenly they want us to think about being prepared makes me wonder.
12 April 2012, 02:08,
Strange you say that. I was given a book as a present recently. It was the Zombie survival guide for the UK. I read & flicked through most of it and I would say it was written by a prepper/survivalist. No surprise really. A lot of the info is the same as for preppers. Just when talking about Zombies does it differ & then again if you substitute feral population for zombies, then even more of it is relevent! Only thing is, I think feral & desperate population will be far more dangerous & unpredictable than Zombies - runners or not...
13 April 2012, 15:37,
Much to think about here. It should stimulate all of us to increase our preps if possible. Make a list with the most important aquisitions at the top. Kenneth Eames.