Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you ready? have YOU thought it through??
14 April 2012, 18:02,
RE: Are you ready? have YOU thought it through??
(14 April 2012, 17:43)Weyoun Wrote: I agree that 5-15 kids are dangerous, and I would not underestimate them, but mate, I am bigger than most, stronger and have advanced combat skills with both hand to hand and edged weapons training. Best bit, I can run really, really fast if I have too. I am not stupid enough to try and take on a gang of feral kids, I know how ruthless and dangerous they are, but if cornered, I will take out several with skill, speed, strength and ability before they overcome me.

Hopefully, my onslaught will be so shocking that the rest will back off, otherwise, I am meat.

My point is, I think it best to avoid this scenario if possible, but if I can't, I will go down fighting and some of them will hurt lots.

One thing I like about this site is the fact that it opens your eyes. I really did believe that I could handle myself well, but reality is, 3,4,5 or 6 desperate people are going to be tough to handle. Which is why I think teams or communities of preppers is the only way. Or, buy a bunker and bug down for 2 years.
i prefer the bunker and the 2 years, sounds good to me, let the sheeple all starve and die out, i'll see ya'all in 2 years time!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 April 2012, 19:23,
bunkers are mint we should all have one ?
but we haven't so for the best chance we need to team up with people but because we can't trust people that will be our down fall if any?
to win the war, you must be willing to die
15 April 2012, 11:24,
(14 April 2012, 19:23)grumpy old man Wrote: bunkers are mint we should all have one ?
but we haven't so for the best chance we need to team up with people but because we can't trust people that will be our down fall if any?
i'd far rather be on my own than with people i can't trustBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 April 2012, 13:09,
(15 April 2012, 11:24)bigpaul Wrote: i'd far rather be on my own than with people i can't trustBig Grin

With you there. I'm generally trusting but to get into my bunker is a different level of trust.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 April 2012, 13:59,
i dont trust anyone "i dont know, havent met or havent worked with", that then includes the general public/sheeple, we have just been to our local sunday car boot and i was just thinking looking at the sort that go there, "i wouldnt trust any of this lot as far as i could throw them", i'd much rather be all alone, fending for myself(well, i am the original loner) than have to trust someone i met along the way.
15 April 2012, 18:06,
I recall going to Devon on holiday when I was about 8 and being really freaked out coz strangers out walking said hello or good morning/evening lol, I'd never known it coming from London, though I did grow up in the key on a string in the letter box and all the neighbours knew each other era, we didn't talk to strangers.
16 April 2012, 12:53,
(15 April 2012, 18:06)Prep Girl Wrote: I recall going to Devon on holiday when I was about 8 and being really freaked out coz strangers out walking said hello or good morning/evening lol, I'd never known it coming from London, though I did grow up in the key on a string in the letter box and all the neighbours knew each other era, we didn't talk to strangers.

yep, we lived in Somerset for 8 years before neighbours started talking to us, moved back home to Devon and people started talking to us on day 1! thats Devon people for you!!Big Grin