Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cross bow+airgun markers.
14 April 2012, 17:17,
cross bow+airgun markers.
dare i post another thread without being told i am wrong so this goes out to those with an open mind...after testing asda glow sticks which are available right now at a quid for 2 after there initial high glow time of 9 hours they still glow enough to be seen in poor light for up to 4 days and this is after testing them along side army issue ones i think this low glow would make them great back markers for 10,20 and 30 meter markers to secure an outer boundary...(i shoot an exocet200lb xbow + high power logun domin8tor)
14 April 2012, 17:32,
RE: cross bow+airgun markers.
Dont stop posting just because some people shoot you down...
All veiw points and information is greatfully recieved....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
14 April 2012, 17:45,
I agree, keep posting mate, everyone has thier own opinion, all are valid to a point
“Subtle and insubstantial, the expert leaves no trace; divinely mysterious, he is inaudible. Thus he is master of his enemy's fate.” Sun Tzu
14 April 2012, 17:54,
All opinions are valid. They just may not be suitable for some situations.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 April 2012, 17:58,
dont mind if someone has a different point of view, all are valid and welcome.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 April 2012, 19:10,
I can't agree with that! LOL.
14 April 2012, 19:26,
don't stop posting we needed more people to post that way we get more ideas and view points
to win the war, you must be willing to die
16 April 2012, 15:20,
I get my glowsticks from CostCo. Cost me £9 (inc VAT) for 30

They've got a whistle built into them (I think they're supposed to be a toy) and a lanyard but they give out a decent amount of light, and keep going for at least 14 hours. We were really shocked they lasted that long, I was expecting 6 to 8 hours max.
And you get green, yellow and blue ones. The blue are very cool, especially when you swing them round your head and run home from the pub shoutingh "NEEE-NAAWWW-NEEE-NAAWWW-NEEE-NAAWWW" Big Grin
14 February 2013, 19:18,
Just a thought guys but have you thought about just using those little solar power lanterns for this purpose. £10 gets you 3 and they last a decent amount of time.
Also stick some card on one side and its only going to be seen from your vantage point.
14 February 2013, 19:26,
I have found that most of these type of lights soon loose there ability to store the solar energy,..so the lamps give less and less light
I much prefer to by wind up lights [ torches and lanterns ]
A major part of survival is invisibility.