Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fukashima lives
10 June 2012, 09:34,
RE: Fukashima lives
I think America has got plenty of its own financial problems!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 June 2012, 23:24,
Yes there are too many people. FAR too many. And these sort of population excesses tend to be self limiting. That of course is the problem... nature can do it's own bio terrorism.

and WTF!?! No the US are not going to invade Europe in the near future. I'd prepare for space zombies before I prepare for the US occupation of Belgium launched from the UK.

"God Dammit, we're outa gas, let's invade Spain and steel all their prickly pears and boil em up into moonsine to fuel our Hummers with."
15 June 2012, 08:25,
So... it's completely beyond the realms of possibility that America would double cross us?
Just what the hell is July 4th about, anyway?

Don't get me wrong, on a scale of 1 to 10 I believe it's pretty damn unlikely to happen. But instantly dismissing Americas tendency to invade other countries to secure resources in favour of 'space zombies' is a display of ignorance I wouldn't have expected.

Aren't unlikely disastrous events what we're planning for anyway?

No offence is intended, it's just a differing opinion.
"Wicked phenomenon, yes? But, you know, it’s not any more "evil" than, say… fire. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement."
15 June 2012, 08:37,
The Americans are the last nation on earth I would trust when things are tight.

15 June 2012, 11:24,
Americans are fine. It's their government that is the issue.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 June 2012, 15:34,
I would go along with that, it's the Government at issue, whether they be Republican or Democrat. There are many pleasant Americans that I've met. Kenneth Eames.
15 June 2012, 17:45,
sorry guys, but any American i've ever met( on holiday) seem to be loud mouthed, gum chewing, disrespectful so and so's, i prefer Canadians!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 June 2012, 07:08,
(15 June 2012, 08:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: The Americans are the last nation on earth I would trust when things are tight.

Quoted for truth!
Having been state-side in the past (last year to be more exact) I wouldn't trust the majority as far as I could throw them. Especially considering what seemed to be a predominant less-than-stellar opinion of us Brits
"Wicked phenomenon, yes? But, you know, it’s not any more "evil" than, say… fire. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement."
16 June 2012, 13:29,
yes, i prefer Canadians better behaved and with better manners, and they havent got that horrible nasal accent( thats what puts me off some of those prepper youtube videos)Big Grin