Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug out vehicles
26 November 2011, 10:17, (This post was last modified: 26 November 2011, 10:18 by bigpaul.)
RE: bug out vehicles
NorthernRaider )

Dammit I cant get the vision out of my head of you two on a tractor racing through and orchard with the worzels blasting out " I've got a brand new combine harvester" in the back ground, oo arr oo arr:)
[/quote Wrote:
wrong county mate, The Worzels come from Somerset, we be in Devon me dear!!Tongue Jethro( who makes a great deal about being Cornish) actually lives in Devon, not far from us!Big Grin
(26 November 2011, 10:17)bigpaul Wrote: [quote='NorthernRaider' )

Dammit I cant get the vision out of my head of you two on a tractor racing through and orchard with the worzels blasting out " I've got a brand new combine harvester" in the back ground, oo arr oo arr:)

wrong county mate, The Worzels come from Somerset, we be in Devon me dear!!Tongue Jethro( who makes a great deal about being Cornish) actually lives in Devon, not far from us!Big Grin

Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 December 2011, 16:16,
RE: bug out vehicles
OH has just said, if the wet weather we are currently experiencing(for the last fortnight) continues we had better head over to CHIVENOR and see if any of the" military husbands" have left a useable "DUCK" there!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.